Chapter 3

No Warnings

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Explain!" Chaeyoung demands.

She was standing in front of her, hands folded in front of her chest, and she—demanded—for an explanation of... —what in the world just happened?

Chaeyoung and Dahyun arrived just 2 minutes after the—supernatural—experience.

Arrived in the worst state possible. Pissed to the very core, mostly Chaeyoung—Dahyun was more worried than whatnot

"Chaeyoung, calm down! You're not helping!"

Dahyun sat beside her on her big bed, stroking her back—as Jeongyeon kept massaging her temple.

"Shouldn't I be the one demanding an explanation from you?!"

"Explanation to what?"

She scoffed, "Oh, I don't know—maybe just—why in the world does a dementor manage to just glide their way here?"

"You are clearly delusional." Chaeyoung scoffed in disbelief.

"A dementor could not just roam around here... Not in the Muggle world."

She walked around, hands still resting on her waist.

"Well... It did! And, came right through my fucking door!" Jeongyeon shouted back, just as annoyed.

She's tired, cold, and scared, and Chaeyoung—demanding an explanation—in the middle of a damn night. Really doesn't help.

"She's not lying, Chae." Dahyun testified.

She was straight looking at her eyes, the same looks she's done for years to her—it shows that there's truth in that sentence.

"Did you just read my mind? ...Again?" Jeongyeon exclaimed.

Dahyun threw her hands in the air and surrendered to defeat.

"At Least it helps your case, right?"

Chaeyoung breathed out, her breath dragging out her nostrils and face scarlet.

"H-how? That doesn't make any sense!"

"Beats me... —I'm asking you the same question. Did you forget to enchant the place?"

"N-no! I always cast a protective charm around the whole building."

She circled around the room, restless.

"Nothing could ever pass that. Asked Dahyun, she saw me!"

"She was casting spells like crazy after you left the car." Dahyun explained.

Jeongyeon kept massaging her head—this all felt too real. Too much for her to handle.

It's been so long since she dwells back into this... this magical affair—it's giving her a bucket of headaches.

Chaeyoung walked back to her bed. She stands in front of her, reaching for her hand.

"Your hand, please." She said,

She followed through and revealed her left hand.

The young girl instantly held it and revealed the palm. The—still stinging—scar glows red under the light.

"PROBATION VIOLATED"

She let out a deep and heavy sigh—a weight slowly mounted against her back.

"You violated the rule...."

"I know..." She pulled her left hand away, choosing to stand up and walk around.