Chapter 2

I ran my fingers frustratingly through my hair as I stared blankly at the white painted wall. It's already dark outside but sleepiness hasn't knocked on my door yet. Finally decided to visit the shore at night time I stood up and grabbed my wallet and car keys, heading towards the door I shut the lights out and went outside. My Louis Vuitton Manhattan black shoes kissed the damp ground with a small sounds as I made my way to my car. It has a dark shade of green Aston Martin victor sports car a gift from my dad last year. Opening the driver's seat, I started the engine and finally made my way to the Marama beach which has the clearest water in Mexico, I played the radio and heard my favorite Billie Eilish song Bad guy, it's not really mine though it's Quinn’s song. Shrugging the idea of thinking about Quinn again, I hit the gas hard and suddenly heard a loud thud realizing I must've smashed someone or something I came to stop. I went out and see my victim but I saw none. "Weird," I muttered. I went back inside my car and as I start the engine I saw a dark figure on my rear view, I turned around and saw nothing. I exhaled loudly realizing I must be hallucinating out of exhaustion. I put on my seatbelt and continued my journey to the beach.
<The next day>
I was walking down the street to grab some apple on the nearest stole when I saw a familiar face, her hair got darker and she got slimmer figure but I know for sure who she is. I jogged my way to her view and indeed it's Alice.
"Alice, hey" I plastered a wide smile. She stared at me for a moment and a complete shock was evident on her face.
“Drew! Omyghad , look at you - you look so great. It's been awhile ", she replied happily.
"Yeah, it's good to see you here", like I mean I wish you'd tell me now where's Quinn.
"Yes, I've just moved in the neighborhood yesterday", she said while waving her hands.

Silence... silence...
"Is Quinn with yo-", I was excited to ask her about Quinn when a blonde haired woman called her from afar. She looks so much like Quinn and her voice...
"Oh, that's Dianne! Bye for now Drew I'll see you around", Alice exclaimed as if with relief as she blew me a kiss goodbye. I waved her goodbye and locked my eyes at that blonde girl she's with.
My heart skipped a beat and for sure I know, Quinn is around somewhere. "I'll find you," I vow in a low declaring voice.