4

"Akaro, Akaro"

Evelina kept whispering in her brother's ear, he woke up with joy because of this, he looked at her she was wearing a white dress with red stripes on her lower level with a red ribbon connecting her hair from the back

"You look beautiful today, are you going somewhere?"

The tiredness of sleeping was gone as soon as he saw his little sister and she was this beautiful

"Mama told me I can only go out with you if you're with me, and also why do you have ketchup on your forehead and arm?"

Her angelic smile was enough to make Servillet forget about something around him, Evelina pointed to the blood on his forehead and left arm that she had been told was ketchup.

"Don't worry about it, I'm going to take a shower, can you wait for me for a while?"

She rubbed her head with a calm smile

"Okay, but don't be late for lunch, I'll wait for you in the kitchen."

His smile returned to him and hurried out of the room, his smile turned into disinterest, and he slowly got off his bed, unable to stand with both feet.

"Huh"

He sighed after falling on the bed to stand back up silently, trying not to get as much suspicion from his sister as possible.
He approached the mirror to remove his coat, which was hiding blood on his chest, took off his shirt, which revealed his deep injury, he did not pay any attention to her, this would only make his sister worried.
He threw the shirt in an uncovered place and put on another one as if nothing had happene

Akari went to the kitchen to take a seat while his mother continued to prepare the food

"Carlos, please prepare the dishes "

The mother spoke to the eldest who was called Carlos, prepared the four dishes and sat down

"Okay, the food is ready "

The mother put enough of it on his plate. The food consisted of mixed vegetables with pieces of meat cut into squares. Everyone ate his food slowly, except for Evelina, who quickly ate it.

"Eat calmly, you will suffocate if you continue like this."

Akaru calmly advised his sister, he didn't even touch his plate

"If I eat my food fast, I'll get bigger like you"

She spoke while her mouth was still full of food and the girl had rice on the side of her mouth, she stopped as soon as she choked to drink a glass of juice and hurried out of the kitchen to wait for Akaru.

"So how's it going with the two of you?"

The mother asked what made Akaro freeze because of the question

"It would have been fine if he hadn't revealed himself, now he is a wanted target for all police stations."

Keep eating his food and put all the blame on the younger

"It's all right, since they don't know what he looks like."

The mother smiled as she tried to resolve the contract between her children

"If he does not learn success from the beginning, he will not be able to do it in the future."

Under Carlos' plot against his brother, Acarrow felt nervous, sweating and short of breath, all because of the elder's aura making him helpless.

"I lost my appetite"

Servelette left the dining table with a face facing the floor

The two little servilets came to the garden, and the little girl went to play with the ducks by the lake

"What happened to you? You look like a fugitive from the authorities."

The blue-haired man spoke, the shadow of the tree was covering both Akaru and his friend

*Huh! If only you knew that I am*

A mocking smile came out of Akaru as he spoke to himself, they were both sitting under the shade of the tree
Akaru decided to put bandages on his wounds instead of washing them with hot water

"I ran away from home last night, you might say it was an adventure."

Akaru kept messing around and tearing weeds involuntarily, he of course didn't want to know what had happened last night, he frowned slightly because his life was tied to someone else.
+Squik+ came out again and permeated into Akaru's ears, who ignored his friend's words about trivial things

"Hey, it's the mouse from last night, I thought it was gone."

Servillette picked up the mouse and smiled. He set the mouse in front of his friend's eyes. The mouse was not frightened, since it was his colleague who put it there.

"Akaru, you know that mouse is a female, right?"

His friend checked the mouse, which turned out to be a female mouse

"I know this! I was just trying to test you!"

He blushed for not knowing this, yet he decided to make up some excuse 

"Yeah, that seems obvious, you didn't give her a male name, right?"

His friend doubted his words, he asked him and this was what he did not think about

"Of course I didn't, you're so ridiculous Luca!" He was planning on calling her that ، Luca had blue hair and black eyes and wore his glasses. Akari preferred the company of high-intelligence boys rather than bullies.

"Is it a trained mouse, or did you steal it from someone?"

Akaru has a strange flair for picking out friends with lots of questions, and the Mouse has put them to sleep.

"I've found her no more *Elise* has clung to me since she saw me on the run."

Akaru rubbed the stomach of the mouse, which he called out of nowhere *Ellis*

-------Follow