》5

♡♡♡♡♡

"You so picky than a woman, Jeon Wonwoo."

Vernon glare him as they both have been sitting for an hour and the evening slowly become night.

At same time Vernon was suffering in hunger.

He wanted to eat.

"She had bad taste on fashion."

"She's my sister! Even as her brother, I dont even see any weird on her."

"But I do."

Vernon roll his eyes and cross his arms while waiting for Mina, who was changing her clothes again.

Because Wonwoo keep telling to change whenever what she wore was not good to his eyes.

Its just a dinner.

But Wonwoo make it difficult.

"Done!"

They raise their head to see she was wearing a simple yellow-white dress with her hair tied up.

Wonwoo clap his hands and his face was so satisfied.

"This is what I wanted!"

He stand up and tap his chin while Vernon just smile to his sister.

But Mina look tired.

Maybe because that was her tenth time changing all dresses that Wonwoo have picked.

"Now, we're ready to meet my father."

As he turn around, Mina was confuse either to take the dress off first or keep wearing it.

"Wait!"

"I've paid it."

He just walk away leaving her speechless while Vernon just chuckle to see how dumbfound Mina are.

Vernon then took her hand and snatch her bag to get out from the shop.

Like he said, he will accompany Mina to meet Wonwoo's family. And this is several times he go to his friend's house.

But for five years he knew Wonwoo; he never met his sister.

Dahyun.

He always listened Wonwoo complaining about Dahyun, but Vernon never know how she's look like.

Maybe this is his chance.

Although he actually didnt mind and more focus on his sister matter.

●●●●●●

*krik krik krik*

*krik krik krik*

*krik krik krik*

Awkward, of course.

Because its just four of them.

And only left one person.

Mina was so nervous because as soon she get inside this big house, there is pair of eyes already locked on her.

And those stare is hard to read.

Is it fine, or maybe un-welcome gazes to her?

While Wonwoo, he looo definitely fine and relax. Because he already used to this atmosphere.

Vernon didnt do anything.

He just sit beside Mina with only staring around but he didnt move at all.

"Hello, everybody!"

Their eyes turn to see a bright girl, showing up without any doubt.

Finally, the table is complete.

Dahyun is back.