》32

♡♡♡♡♡

"Tsk, that's bullshit."

Mina chuckles when he said that.

She knows he probably pissed off when the truth has revealed. Looking at his face, just say it everything.

What makes him cursed because the rumors about her yesterday.

That is why make him have to know the truth from his wife.

And right now, he wasn't with her.

For three days since yesterday.

"I just left you a day, and now I woke up just to discover an articles saying that my wife had affair with my own friend."

She chuckles again when he roll his eyes up.

About the rumors; spread like wildfire.

Yesterday, on afternoon, Mina was surprised when Mingyu came to her cafe with his fianceè; Chou Tzuyu.

The rumors was totally funny to her.

Saying she had affair with Mingyu behind Jeon Wonwoo and that's totally coincidence as Tzuyu was at washroom that time.

Mingyu and Tzuyu had called her this morning just to apologize to her.

But Mina doesn't affected by the articles.

She just thought that media was so dumb to make something conclusion that could bring issues to her family.

Especially to Jeon's surname.

All Jeon's know who Kim Mingyu, so that is why they didnt do anything since last night and wouldn't bother to call Mina.

As they believe Mina wont do something like that to Wonwoo.

"Come on, Jeon Wonwoo; you know I wouldn't cheat behind you."

"How I suppose to believe that; who knows you married me because I'm mad rich."

"Hey! At least I had Ash here after you left yesterday."

Mina stroke Ash as their cat was lying on the table.

"Tsk, if I know that's your answer, I would have hide it inside my car."

She pull her tounge before continue do what she was doing ago when Wonwoo called her through video call.

Wonwoo just watching what his wife do as he was staying inside hotel at Europe; having overseas business trip.

As much he actually dont like to go anywhere far from his wife; but work is work.

"Mind to tell me your intention to bake a cake today?"

Mina lift her head up while stirring the bowl.

She then shrug her shoulder.

"I just wanted to; its probably fun if I share this with Hansol and give some to appa."

"Hmm, send regards from me to appa."

Mina grin and nod.

"Wonwoo, can I go to my cafe for a while?"

He tilt his head and leans back as he putted his phone on desk.

She could see the room he stayed was kinda; messy.

Probably he wont tidy his bed and left his jacket along his favourite hoodie hanging on the chair. He also let several of papers messing his other desk.

"For what? Its weekend."

"I just wanted to take my personal stuffs. But I promise; I will be back home before 6 pm."