》34

♡♡♡♡♡

Wonwoo scretch his nape as he was in deep confuse.

Day by day, weeks by weeks; everything just going well but lately not to him or maybe even to her.

He just dont understand.

A while ago, he accidently spilled milk on Ash but end up got scolded from Mina for spilling it on the floor.

As he thought she maybe on her period time.

He wont deny; sometimes her period can be scary or even nightmare to anyone.

Vernon has told Wonwoo that he onced get kicked out from her room when he barged in to call her for a dinner.

And that time Mina was not a soft Mina he knew.

Last night, Mina just putted a bolster pillow in the middle of them because he went home very late.

He remember last night he already told her that he will hang out with Vernon and Mingyu after work.

But he didnt expect it will pull her anger.

Because before she just fine about it.

Now, Mina just went to her cafe; alone without him sending her because she refuse it too fierce.

Her mood swing up and down since last week.

Wonwoo was frustated sometimes but he cant show it because whenever he wanted to unbossom his feelings; Mina will glare him.

As that glare was meant for his last day to live.

As much he wanted her to stay at home today because its weekend; Mina refused it and warned him that she can go home by herself.

Maybe she still pissed off about the incident of spilled milk.

"Argh! Why its so hard to be a woman!"

He ruffles his head in frustated before switch off the tv.

*dring dring!*

Wonwoo look at the table, his phone ringing and it was his brother in law.

"Yes?"

"Hey, hyung; are you free right now?"

"I'm free to dig my own grave now."

He can hear Vernon was laughing about his lame joke. But half of it, he serious about his words.

"Well, since I've finished my night shift; I get to rest myself for two days. So, wanna hang out?"

Wonwoo check the clock.

11:53 am.

"Sure, be at usual place."

"Can I invite Mingyu too?"

He roll his eyes but at same time, maybe not bad to have another person join them.

"Sure, make sure to tell him to dig his grave if he try to piss me off."

Vernon chuckles and with that, their end call.

Wonwoo stand up and took his jacket and car key before make sure their house was well to leave it.

"Stay still, Ash; dont you dare to awake another volcano from hell."

He warn the cat as he hope that creature will understand what he said to it.

Or even know who he talked about.

●●●●●●

"Tsk!"

Wonwoo and Vernon are now watching Kim Mingyu laughing nonstop while smacking the table after heard a complained from Wonwoo.