𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞

Authors's POV..
___________________

" I hope you get selected girl!"

The person chirpid staring at the girl infront of her as y/n smiled at her...

" Aww thank you so Much! Momo i really wish tho"

Y/n hugged her friend..

"Goodluck bestie i have a faith in you !"

Momo smiled while waving at her...

She nervously walked in the company...
She walked towards the receptionist..

"Umm hello I had an interview with Mr Kim and Mr Jeon today "

She said.. to receptionist..

She looked up from her laptop and smiled at her before nodding as she was wearing pencil skirt and white
tee-shirt with a small tie..
which showing her parfect carve...

" Oh yes follow me Miss" she lead her..

She followed her quietly...

" 17th floor Miss on the right first office " she told y/n leading her to the lift..

"Ok thanks" y/n thanked her while bowing she also bowed then left...

She get inside the lift then arrived at 17th floor..

Her heart beating loudly as she put her hand on her chest ..

" Stop beating like a crazy I I have to give an interview not my virginity"

She said to herself taking a deep breath she knocked on the door after a while someone said "come in" she shivers with the deep voice walked inside the cabin..

She walked inside then saw two goddess mans inside working one is sitting on the chair and one on the couch...

The chair once looked up..

" Come here sit down miss"

He said in his raspy voice making her more nervous as she was already little uncomfortable because of her clothes...

"I'll kill you momo....she thought in her mind because She said wear Littil reaviling dress you'll get the job because rich people's like bold person's

she thought in her mind because She said wear Littil reaviling dress you'll get the job because rich people's like bold person's

Yes it's not that revealing but it was for her because her big ass hand huge boobs not helping either...

She gulped and then sat down on the chair... while handling him her documents...

he looked through her documents carefully then looked up at her...he stood up from his sit... walking towards her chair he walked behind her then put his hands both sides of the chair...he slowly leaned in..
She felt her breath... hitched...

" Nice ass "

He whispered sending Shiver on her body...She felt her face heaten up she quickly stand up...