𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞|5

Triggered content 🔞

Author's POV

She immediately crossed her both arms around her chest feeling ashamed infront of him..

He stared at her then uncrossed them she kept shaking her head as no..

" Please don't do this"

She whisper yelled but he didn't listened any of her pleads and bigan sucking her neck she grabbed his shoulder trying to jerk him off..

" Stop pushing me if you don't want me to fuck my babies in you and trust me I'm more then glad to do that"

He tortured a wide grin on his face making her feel helpless under him..

"You're mine to fuck mine to devore mine to ruin...and ..."

He carressed her bare belly making her shiver.

"Mine to cherish "

Smashing his lips on her as he kissed her passionately while sucking her lips..

She tried to push him away by putting her hand on his chest..

But nothing worked.

He pinned her hands above her head as he pinched her untouched clothed breast..

Making her gasp

She wriggled under him while Falling her tears..

" Stop wriggling because you know that you can't ascap and stop making this more hard for you it'll only make you suffer more"

He growls closer to her ear as he bites on her earlobe making her squirm she stopped struggling because she knows she can't do anything to save her dignity to save herself from this demon..

She just layed there sobbing silently as her tortured her pureness..

She flinched from the pain and pleasure when he slammed himself inside her in one go causing her body to jerk upwards whenever he push himself in..

" You're so good my dear "

He breathed out heavily while wrecking the innocent soul under him..

He released her hands hugging her he thrusted..

Skin Clapping breathing filled the Air she grabbed his shoulder digging her small nails in his skin...

Tilting her head to while biting her Lips..to prevent the sinful sounds to ascap from her lips..

Next morning

She woke up feeling sharp pain in her lower abdomen..

But she noticed one strange thing that it's still the night