𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞|3

Author's POV

Hearing his words she tried to push him away because now his words started to scare her..

But this time he didn't budge...

He pulled her more closer if it's possible because she's now testing his limit..

" You just can't push me away like that I'm your mate and I Love you i have every rights to Fuck you"

His voice is deep but calm but his eyes tell Otherwise he's Peircing a hole on her face she gulped looking at his angry face..

He sound so calm but she can feel anger latched in his tongue she can't bear his instent glares so she simply Looked down..

" I'm sorry"

She don't know why she apologized as if she felt bad for him but why? She don't even know him it's so much for her to take in..

He gritted his teeth at her words then grabbed her jaw not too tight but enough to saw his domination..

" Just listen one thing and dig it in your head that you're mine and no one can change that fact even you so you better accept me happily or else I have my own ways"

His each and every single word Peircied through her skin as she gulped while looking at him staring straight at her From his instent stare..he came closer to her ear she can feel roses and Jasmin perfume coming from him he smell so good his smell is hypnotizing..

" You look so tempting if i want i can burry myself deep inside of you and Fuck you right here right now against the wall and claim you once again that you belong to me for eternity and no one will stop me from doing that not even you and you knew that my dear don't you?"

His each and every words digging hole into her soul no words coming out from her mouth she was left speechless hearing his words she know that he's right he can't stop him from doing anything she's scared she can't lose herself to someone who's not even real..

Thinking about all this unknowingly a tear fall down on From her eyes falling on his hand because he's still holding her jaw..

He wiped her tears away from his thumb then placed a pack on her Lips her eyes widened at his actions..

She glared at him angrily how can he just touch her like that without her permission and even kissed her on the lips? There's a limit for everything and he has crossed all of it..

A smirke appeard on his lips noticing her angry glare he come closer to her lips so close that of they moved even an inch they will end up kissing..

Her Breath hitched in her throat she stopped breathing for a second finding him so close..

" Why are you looking so angry my dear do you want something?"

He asked as if teasing her his voice husky he averted his gaze from her eyes to her Lips while licking his Own.. she gulped while following his gaze..

" You know that you have to tell me what you want my dear i just won't get to know just like that "

He again traveled his gaze from her lips to her eyes staring at her with Full of desires in his dark eyes..

She was staring back at but come to reality when he started to come closer she tried to push him..

" Stop fucking pushing me!"

He raised his voice a little making her flinch a little..

" You know you can't ascap me"

After that he smashed his lips on her softly but forcefully..

She was still processing everything after a while she come to reality..

And started pushing him but he didn't budge even a bit he grabbed her hands which is attempting to get away then pinned them above her head..

Kissing her more passionately he sqeezad her waist through her nightgown causing her to gasp..

Grabbing the chance he slipped his tongue inside her mouth testing it as he craved it for so long..

Her eyes turned teary bearing his sinful tortures on her untouched lips..

He broke the kiss after a while looking straight at her eyes which shedding light tears by now..

" You can't get away from me and today I'll claim you once again my dear"

Shiver run down her body hearing his words as fear washed over her brain she gulped while moving her head as no .

" Please don't i don't want this it's not like what you think I am-"

He cut her off by putting his finger on her lips to prevent her from talking..

" Shh no words i need you right now"

Now she was feeling terrified

He bent down a little then put his hand on her waist other one under on the back of her knees then picked her up like a bridal style she put her hands around his neck to balance herself..

" You know one day i told you that i Love kids and I want 5 kids"

Her eyes widened hearing the amount of kids he want he chuckled at her reaction...

" And I want to make them
with you "

She gulped from a shock then shakes her head as no .

" Don't worry not now after I'll marry you after that you'll become mine forever"

She started to think of the way to get away from him because as now his words scaring her to death..

He's so mysterious..and weird...

At this point she don't know what to do rather thinking of the way out from this place..

She saw his bare neck then bite him hard as she could she doesn't care if he drop her all she could care right now to ascap..

He flinched then put her down while gripping his neck which she has just bites on blood started to come out from there as she watched in horror she did not bite him this hard..

And what's the worst that..

" B... black blood?"

______________________________________

Yo sweets hope you liked this chapter maybe there's more
Parts 👀

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭👀

Did you liked the chapter?🌚