Swimming Pool

YN got food poisoning and Harry had to call his parents back home.

At least, that's what they told the family when they separately, 20 minutes apart, sent texts to the group chat letting everyone know that they wouldn't be at dinner. After they had finally fucked, Harry took the time to clean them both up. He was caring and gentle, fulfilling his promises to always take care of her. And YN couldn't help but smile, even as she whined when the warm towel brushed against a particularly sensitive spot, she still felt soft for him.

She felt soft for the man that had edged her then withheld her orgasm for hours, the man who had made her prove to him that she had earned the reward of getting to suck him off only to fuck her face, the man who had pounded her hard into the mattress that night. YN didn't really understand it - why she was so turned on by these things or why they seemed to itch a secret spot inside her brain. But the why didn't really matter. The who was so much more important.

Harry was everything she never knew she wanted. Well, she did technically know she wanted him for a long time, but she didn't exactly know what she was getting herself into by wanting him. He was all kind words and gentle touches mixed in with the most delicious form of taunting and teasing she had ever experienced. Harry had a rough exterior when they were playing, but he always broke and showed how fluffy he really was on the inside.

So instead of eating dinner with YN's family that night, they ordered room service pasta and watched an Italian movie on TV that neither of them could understand. Using funny voices and accents they guessed at the plot of the movie, making each other laugh until their sides hurt. In that hotel room, they could create their own little bubble together. When the movie ended, they curled up under the blankets, dirty plates discarded to the other side of the room. Harry held YN as they giggled about everything they had done together in the past 24 hours.

So much had changed in such a short period of time, and it was all a fun little secret. And in some ways, YN was glad they agreed not to tell her brother, because it meant she got to keep this fun little thing just between them, gatekeep it from the rest of the world for as long as they wanted. They could be all soft cuddles and wet kisses, harsh words and rough fucks, and whatever else they wanted to be, and no one ever had to know but them.

At least, that was the goal. But it was getting harder and harder by the second. Literally. Because Harry had no control over his prick chubbing up while they were at the pool together the next day.

Much like the beach the day prior, YN was set up with her book on a lounge chair, this time with the addition of a nice big hat and sunglasses. Harry and her brother were in the pool together, and luckily he was in a much better mood. The boys were swimming, joking with each other, pushing each other into the water and racing from one side to the other. Unlike yesterday, YN was actually reading her book, finally realizing why her friend had recommended it to her (it was like, a really hot love story).

As the afternoon wore on, YN could feel Harry's eyes burning into her skin hotter than the sun above them. He was able to explain it away easily, as there was an objectively attractive woman lying out in the lounge chair next to her. But she knew that the looks and smirks and slight blushing when she caught him were all for her. Those looks combined with the content of the book she was reading, and it was no wonder that YN was getting just a little bit worked up.

There was a small crowd of people sharing the pool with them that day - a few families, some other young people doing their own thing. Most came and left, but the three of them stayed nearly all day. They ordered food from the hotel for lunch and sat on the lounge chairs eating their lunches together, laughing about nothing and everything. But whenever her brother was looking away, YN and Harry were looking at each other.