chapter 3

Ariana's Pov

the next morning i asked my boss if i could leave and ________________=(

"I am quieting my job sir, i am going with Ryan Jacher",i said to my boss.

"Mhhhhhh, let me see NO or unless if you pay me $30",he shouted.

"You know i cannot afford that much money",i said in a sad voice."Well than you are not going",my boss said.

All of a sudden Ryan came out of the door with the guy from yesterday.The guy was caring a suitcase.

"What happened" Ryan asked."He won't let me go."

Ryan took the suitcase from the guy's hand and opened it up.He took out a bunch of money and threw it into my bosses face.

"She just did what i told her to do", Ryan said.

He grabbed my hands and we left the place.

******

"So, do you want me to drop you off home?"He asked."Oh, no thats fine",i said."Wait did you get my phone number?"Ryan asked.

I nodded my head and left the airport while he said "i'll call you later".

"BOO",i screamed."AHHHHH",my dad fake screamed."When did you arrive ",he asked me. "Just now",i said back."Where's mom ?"."She went to the grocery store".He said.

"When will she be coming back?",i asked.While my dad was trying to answer my question somebody called my name from behind.

"MOM",i screamed."Oh its so glad to see you ",she said.

My mom gave me a big hug. "So, hows work",she asked. There was a long pause between us and then i answered. "I had to quit my job"i said."Quit your job, why",she asked."I met Ryan Jacher and he said that i sang good and will make me a singer." I told her in excitement. "What, just because somebody told you something doesn't mean that its going to happen",she said in a disappointment. "Well i don't care mom and i believe him no matter what you say",i said in a mad voice and walked away.

Ryan's pov.

"Come on uncle Ren, she sings so beautiful. Just give her one try and i will prove

you wrong." I told him."Oh, okay fine, but i will only give her one chance ".He said. "THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH",I said. I got my phone and started dialing her number. I don't know but i fell like i am in love. She won't pick up.

Ariana's pov.

He won't pick up his phone.

Ryan's pov.

"Hello" i said through my phone. I could hear someone talking but i can't get it out clearly.

"AHHHHHHHHH", i screamed someone hit me at the back of my head and i went blank.