chapter 4

"Did she call on my phone",i asked Len. "No i don't think so",Len said."Excuse me for a little moment Ryan". I watched him leave out the room.

Len's Pov.

"UGHHH", i handed Ryan's phone to one of the guards and told him that if that

stupid girl calls again tell this to her that its a wrong number.

Ryan's phone rang and i picked up the phone from the guard.

"Hello",i said. "Who is this",Ariana asked. "This is Ryan's manager Len",i told her."Can i speak to Ryan, please",she asked.

I pressed the phone so hard that i was about to crack it.

Taking a deep breath i said "Ryan's not here right know he went to a show in London." "Oh ok" she said and cut the phone.

Ariana's Pov.

I cut the phone  and went to his house. When i got there i asked his security " when Ryan gets back from London can you tell him that Ariana came to see him."   

"Yes Ms. Ariana, i will tell him", the security said.

when i was walking to the taxi, i saw Ryan inside his car laughing and talking to his friend. He is so fake i said to myself."what a hoe", i said softly.

I took the taxi to my cousin house crying. I told her what happened, my cousin felt sorry for me.

"Next time" she said "next time".

 Ryan's pov.

" I still need to call Ariana", I told myself. 

I was getting ready to go to a party at Len's house. He said the party was for me how i got better from the fight. I got out of the house and walked up to my car. My security stopped me from going in the car. 

" This girl came to see you she said that her name was Ariana. Sir when did you go to London. That girl came and told me to tell you that she came to see you when you come back from London", my security told me.

That stupid bitch Len, i told to myself. I took my car and drove all the way to Len's house.