chapter 1

Ryan's POV.

"come on Ryan, just go up their and sing", said Len. "what if i don't want to", i said in a rude voice. "STOP DRINKING THAT LIQUOR AND GET UP THERE".He shouted into my face. I got up and and got my electrical guitar and walked to the stage. All the girls were screaming, because they saw how HOT i was. "NA,NA, NA" I started to sing. I closed my eyes and started to sing my lyrics, until Mathew threw a bottle of beer to my face and it spilled all over my clothes. I jumped down the stage and headed towards Mathew who was looking at me and laughing. I punched him in the eye and he fell down to the ground, his little friends came towards me and started punching me in the stomach. People like Len and a few of my workers started pulling Mathew's friends away from me. I got up and started fixing myself while I was going to my car. "Ryan,"Ryan",yelled out Len. I turned and looked at him in mean way. He ran towards me and said "where are you going". " i am going exploring", i told him. "your show is already scheduled, you can't go right know", Len told me."I" I muttered, " really don't care". "your drinking habit won't hold you up. You are losing your fame and no one is calling you for their albums or movies. You're getting nowhere Len screamed.

But I just ignored him and drove off drunk. On the way, I saw a girl and lost control, hitting a tree. I rushed out of my car and headed towards the girl. I really didn't think the girl noticed who I am, because I was wearing some sunglasses, beanie, and a scarf." look what you did you idiot", the girl yelled at me. "I am sorry", i told her in a low voice. " i just wasted $10. You are going to be having to pick my groceries from the ground." She yelled at me. " Okay" i said in a scared voice. I got down to pick up a potato that fell under my car. After i got the potato i told her..............

" Here i got a potato", she snatched it out of my hand pulling it towards her. " hope we never meet again",she said and headed off.

I got into my car and started thinking of what happened.She actually bossed me around like that, this was the first time someone who ever bossed me around i thought. I stared my car heading towards the nearest bar. When i got there the worker in the bar said..........

"Sorry sir where already closed",

"Is there another bar near here"

"Yes from here if you drive 10 miles, there is this tourist place and they sell alcohol", he told me.

"Okay, thank you," i said back.