Chapter 5

Walking on the beach I could feel the warm sand in-between my toes. Looking around scanning the beach I see many families and couples eating lunch, building sand castles, and playing in the water. No sign of the boys yet. I decided to slowly walk down the beach away from the Hard Deck hoping they would show up soon.  Putting in my earbuds I shuffle one of my playlist, Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon plays first. Feeling the water lapping on my ankles I stand where I am watching the water and surfers in front of me, closing my eyes feeling the sun soak my face in its rays. I can still hear the waves crashing against themselves behind my headphones and the slaps of running feet coming towards me. Next thing I know feel a pair of strong arms wrapping around my waist and spinning me around in the air. Being set down I look to see who it was, as  I'm greeted with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

"You scared me half to death" I say lightly hitting Bob on his arm.

"Sorry, I was calling your name but you couldn't hear me cause of these things." He says pulling my earbuds out of my ears. "what are you even listening too?" he continues putting the earbuds in his own ears. Bob starts to dance to the song, screaming over the music "Oh I know this one, good choice." giving me a thumbs up.

Bob hands me back my earbuds "So you ready to watch us play some football?" grabbing my hand and walking back over to the rest of the group.

"Yeah who wouldn't want to see a group of ripped guys run around shirtless" You playfully pull at his yellow shirt he is still wearing.

"If you want to see me shirtless all you have to do is ask" he replies laughing "But I'm keeping this on for now just for you". We meet up with the rest of the group and I see a few people walk up to us.

"Guys this is Y/N Benjamin, Penny's little sister" Bob says motioning to me with his free hand. "Y/N this is Hangman, Rooster, Phoenix, and Coyote" pointing to each of them.

"Its nice to meet you guys" I feel slightly intimidated by meeting all. There was some awkward silence before Hangman spoke up. "Bob where did you get her?" looking me up and down before meeting Bob's stare, then looking back at me. "Is he holding you against your will? Blink twice if you need help".

Shocked I look up at Bob, letting go of his hand and instead wrap my arm around his waist. Focusing back on Hangman I stare not blinking once.

Phoenix spoke up trying to change the subject " I-I love your bikini". Looking down at it I reply "Thanks! I-uh got it on sale at the mall". I use my free arm to try and cover myself still feeling Hangman eyes on my body.

Rooster joins in playfully "Oh I love a good sale, I mean am I right girls" popping his hip out he crosses his arms in front of his chest. All of us laughing at his comment, Bob begins pulling me away from the group. Behind me I hear Hangman talking "No I'm serious like how do the nerdy guys always get the hottest bitches?".

"Sorry about them" Bob apologizes wrapping his arm around me "Hangman's frontal lobe is still developing". He grabs my bag and puts my stuff down, laying out a towel for me to sit on.

"Yeah, now I wish I would have brought a cover up" Laughing I rub my arms still feeling uncomfortable from the encounter. Bob shakes his head before taking his shirt off and handing it to me.

"You're always find someway to get me out of my clothes don't you" he laughs gently rubbing my shoulder. Pulling Bob's shirt over me it hangs about mid- thigh. "I should probably give you back your sweatshirt then" replying as I lean down grabbing a bottle of sunscreen out of my bag.

"No keep it, you look better in it anyways" Bob states looking me in the eyes smiling.

Rolling my eyes I reply "Turn around" shaking the bottle of sunscreen in my hand.