Chapter 1: The Beginning

Me and my sister ran to the main hideout of the Himura clan.
"Jeez, you would expect them to commit a crime just a bit more secretive."
"Hey at least their making our jobs much easier."
"I guess your right."
We stopped at the large building, there were two guards at the front entrance.
"Who are you" said the guard
"We're the people about to end these crimes."
My sister then attacked the guard to the left so I went towards the right guard. He attempted to attack my legs with his blade, but I easily jumped over his sword and him. Takara then snapped his neck from behind.
"I guess we could of let them live."
"Yes, but that would of given them the chance to signal the rest of the building."
We entered the building and immediately ran towards the main room.
"Sure is a good thing we became friends with Hikaru am I right."
"Your defenition of friend defers from mine."
"Still the cynical old Yukio I remember." She laughed.
"Still the perky, loud Takara I remember. Be a bit quieter, okay?"
"Sorry." She whispered.
We walked through the long, beautiful corridor. There was amazing artwork all over the walls. It's going to be a shame when this place gets destroyed or abandoned. Many people were having conversations in the rooms to our sides. I strained my ears and heard two women talking.
"Have you heard, the leader has been rumored of stealing Uchiha eyes for the sharingan."
"Yeah, I seriously hope those aren't true."
I stopped listening and caught up with Takara.
"Where were you?" She asked.
"Needed some more evidence before carrying on with this mission.
"Not like you have a choice even if we were wrong."
"Yes, but I would much rather not feel bad killing another human being."
"Don't be so dramatic, this is what we were trained for in the first place it shouldn't be so much of a surprise. If you can't handle a little blood on your hands you shouldn't of agreed to do this."
"You think I asked to be trained to be an assassin. Ya know what, nevermind this I don't feel like starting crap like this."
"Whatever you say. Okay, you ready for this."
"I guess ok let's do this."
We ran downstairs just to find a giant metal door. It was locked.
"You already know what to do right."
"Yep"
Akira Family Technique: Metal Release: Shard Spewing Jutsu
The metal shards quickly chipped away the giant locked door. We ran inside and saw Hikaru and his father Mitsuru. Hikaru had blood everywhere on his face near his eyes.
"How in the hell did you get here! Those damned guards can't do anything can
they!" Mitsuru exclaimed
"Guess not, and soon neither will you." Takara said.
She impulsively ran straight towards him and attacked with her sword.
"Grrr, dang it Takara!" I then darted behind her. Mitsuru blocked her attack then used a wind style technique to blow her away. I soon attacked from behind, but was too late. He was perfectly ready for me and blocked my attack with Earth Style: Mud Wall. The wall was very small so I was able to jump and attack. Takara attacked in unison. I thought this would be an amazing plan, but sadly he knew what was coming. He grabbed our hands, threw me and kept Takara.
"Stay back, or else she dies."
I stopped all of my movements.
"Why are you here?"
"What are you doing with Hikaru?"
"I'm the one asking the questions here boy!" He yelled.
"Now then tell me. What are you doing here."
"Hehehe,"
"What's so damn funny?"
"Isn't it obvious. We're here to kill you."
"Then I guess I will return the favor!!!" He pulled out a blade and went for Takara's neck. I threw a kunai just fast enough to block it then I ran towards him before he could recover. I pulled out my sword and went to his back. I was able to force him to release Takara and I struck towards his neck. He dodges but still did exactly what I wanted him to do. I slid my blade on the ground knowing he just ducked. He could not react in time and his foot was sliced clean off. He was helpless in his position.
"I shall end you quickly and painlessly."
"Damn you, boy."
I penerated his heart. His limp body fell over and died.
"Hehe, I guess that was your first kill huh?"
"Yeah, so what."
"Yeah well I've never seen you even fight, better yet kill a person."
"As you said, it's what we trained for."
"Guess I can't argue with that."
I walked up to Hikaru's sleeping body and untied him.
"Think we should wake him up Yukio?" Asked Takara
"No, the last thing we need is for a Himura to know we are here. We are lucky no one heard our fight."
"They probably did but thought it would be useless cause the door's locked."
"Possibly," I respond.
"Well hey, Takara, let's head back to the village."
"Alright, dad's gonna be so proud of you."
"Psh yeah right."
"Don't be so pessimistic."
We ran back home where we met up with Dad.
"You guys don't even understand how proud I am of the both of you."
"See, I told you to Yuki."
"Please do not call me that."
"Ugh, fine buzzkill."
"But Dad it was so cool. Yuki fought Mitsuru all on his own it was awesome." She went off with dad and Satoshi approached me.

Satoshi Akira

Age:16

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Short straight blonde hair

Parents: Masashi Akira and Emiko Akira

"Hey, little bro."
"Hey, how are you doing?" But, I already knew the answer.
"Bad as usual. Still can't find acceptance in this family. You and Takara are the only ones who treat me fairly in this family."
"Yeah..."
"You got it good though so I'm happy. I heard you killed Mitsuru."
"Yeah, that was me...I think."
"What do you mean by that?"
"When Mitsuru held Takara hostage I felt such a rage and for the first time I legitimately wanted to kill someone."
"Haha, sure doesn't sound like you."
He walked away. I decided to then go to bed. Tomorrow will be another day. I will probably get some kind of celebration, sure hope not.

To be continued