Chapter 3: Leaving

Today I guess I'm gonna fight Kakashi. You know what, I'm not even sure if I want to fight him yet. No definitely not. If I did that they might try to make me a ninja of this village and that is not what I need. I ran outside and I saw Kakashi himself waiting for me. This is going to be really awkward.
"Uh, hey." I said awkwardly.
"So you wanted to fight me I heard, is that right?"
"Yeah, about that,"
"What?"
"Sorry but, I no longer exactly want to fight you anymore."
"And why is that?"
"No reason in particular, I just no longer have the courage I used to have."
"So I guess you plan on leaving the village and going home right."
"Yeah, you saw right through me."
I hope he won't hold that against me. He probably had to cancel out some of his daily plans. Then again he didn't seem angry at all, maybe he didn't want to fight me either. Dang it I should of known. I walked out of the village only to hear yelling.
"Wait up!!!"
"Huh?" I was knocked over completely.
"Hey! Watch were you're going kid. Wait a sec you're Sasuke Uchiha right?"
"Yeah."
"What're ya doing following me."
"Well...I wanted to train under you rather than Kakashi." I was really confused at that point
"......... Seriously?"
"Yep."
"Huh, I guess a disciple can't be too much work. Sure I guess I'll train you. As long as you don't get in my way you're fine."
"Thank you so much."
"You understand I'm almost nothing like you, right? The sword is the only thing we have in common."
"I understand that completely, but I can still easily learn by watching you fight. Speaking of which I planned on watching your fight with Kakashi-sensei but I guess that got called off."
"Yeah."
"Anyways are you ready to leave the village."
"Yeah, but speaking of which do you seriously plan on leaving everyone you know?"
"Yeah, I been thinking of this directly after our fight."
"Seems legitimate enough for me, let's go."
Without hesitation we left. I guess since I'm going home as of now we can just do that. The faster the better. The reason I didn't want to stay in the Leaf is cause honestly I myself was getting a bit home sick.
"So where are we going?" Sasuke asked.
"The Hidden Mist, where my family lives."
"Oh, cool."
Sasuke seemed pretty excited for traveling with someone he doesn't even know. I wonder what may happen. I stopped and so did Sasuke.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Well if you're my disciple you are gonna have to be trained am I right?"
"I guess, but isn't that obvious?"
"Exactly! Ready up Sasuke."
He sure was ready. He charged at me with a chidori. I grabbed his arm.
"First mistake, never charge blindly at an opponent. I could have easily returned the favor with a chidori straight towards your heart.
"But couldn't I have blocked it."
"Look behind you." I said as I put his arm down. He did so and was quite surprised.
"Now then whoever said I would be using the chidori?"
A shadow clone was behind him with a chidori ready.
"Wow, you really are good, and to think you just learned that jutsu."
"And hopefully you learned what I just taught."
"What do you mean?"
"Trainings over. My training sessions will be in random bursts so if random amounts of time."
"Okay I guess I'll have to get used to that."
"Sure now then I think we should continue back to the village."

A couple days later

We finally made it to the village. I guess I will finally get to see Takara again. I noticed something very different. The old Himura building was gone. What has happened to them, and where is Hikaru? Barely even thinking about it I approached the house I used to live in. I knocked on the door twice.
"Is this where you used to live?" Sasuke asked.
"Yeah, you're gonna be able to meet my sister and brother. Maybe even the rest of my family, actually, definitely the rest of the family.
"Cool, are they strong?
"Most of them not too much, but my sister was extremely talented among the rest."
The door opened and I saw a beautiful girl who seemed to be my age. She had light blue hair and green eyes. She seemed pretty bored.
"The Akira residence how may I help you sir... Funny you kinda look like someone I used to know."
"Um, I was looking for Takara Akira. And the reason you recognize me is probably because I used to live here."
"This is Takara. Wait a second, no way it couldn't be."
"You guessed it." I replied
"Oh my gosh Yukio, you've grown so much since I last saw you I couldn't even recognize you."
"Like you're one to talk you look nothing like you used to."
"I hope that's a good thing."
"An amazing thing."
"Also, uh who is this."
"This is Sasuke Uchiha."
"Hello." She said. She shook his hand and they introduced themselves. A few minutes of conversation later I saw a man walk out of the building. He had long spiky yellow hair and blue eyes.
"Is that seriously you Yukio."
"I don't know is your name Satoshi Akira?"
After that more of my family walked out of the building. Aw crap looks exactly what I expected. Now the whole family is gonna walk out and ask the same question "How are you? You look so different. Who is this?" It's okay the first two times then it gets really old. After a couple of minutes I decided to leave Sasuke to meet my family on his own. I left with Takara.
"So how has the village been since I left."
"Boring and empty at first I was seriously pissed when you left."
"Hm, I guess I can't I didn't also feel alone."
"Speaking of which Hikaru came back a year after you left. His eyes looked really cool when he fought. Maybe it was that sharingan I kept hearing of."
"Sasuke also has that kekkei genkai."
"He does?"
"Yeah, he's an Uchiha."
"Well that's cool, is he some friend or something?"
"No I'm actually training him."
"That's cool. I was training with Hikaru the last couple of years."
"I wonder how far you have gotten with Hikaru."
"I'd say very far, but that's for you to decide when we fight."
"What a sec what?"
"Cmon, like old times sake when we used to spar together."
"I guess sure."
"Well then it's settled. Tomorrow we spar first thing in the morning.
"Hope your ready Takara." I said
"You know I will be."

To be continued