MIRRORS AND YOUR FACE

SMUT A LOT OF SMUT DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT SEX OKAY CAUSE IT GETS VERY DETAILED!!??!!?!!?!?

The next day they wake up and Sanemi realizes something.

Sanemi doesn't see Tomioka anywhere so he looks outside and his car is gone.

Shinobu:Hey where is Tomioka?

Shinobu beat Sanemi to it.

Misturi:He has some stuff to do he woke me up this morning letting me know he was leaving.

Shinobu:OH yah didn't you say that he is playing somewhere tonight.

Misturi:Yeah at the bar he works at he plays with like a band. I wanted to go see him tonight you guys can come to.

They all agree and Sanemi feels something in his pocket.

Sanemi excused himself to bathroom.

He pulls the thing out of his pocket.

It was Tomioka's vape and it had writing on it.

***-***-**** text me:)

It was Tomioka's number

Sanemi smiled and saved the number on his phone and the contact was Emo Boy~

They all go to do their own thing fr the day and Misturi text them all the address of the bar.

Thet all make it there and they see the bar and see the stage where the preformence will be at.

Misturi:Hey guys your just in time they are gonna start in five minutes.

They all go sit at a table near the stage.

The band comes out and Tomioka has the guitar he is near the mic

Obanai:He's gonna sing.

Misturi:Yeah he usually does.

(THERES SUOPPUSED TO BE A VIDEO BUT IDK IF IT IS THERE BUT THE SONG SINGS IS 505 BY ARTIC MONKEYS)

(Maybe this will work idk)

Sanemi is having a gay-panic

Well Tomioka gets off stage and he walks to their table.

Misturi: Eh! TOMIOKA-SAN YOU DID AMAZING!

She hugs him.

Tomioka:Thank you..

Uzui:Omg!?

They all look at Uzui

Uzui:Tomioka my dude was this from last night!?

Tomioka was wearing a black t shirt so this time you could see his neck it was covered with hickeys and some bite marks.

Tomioka turned away all red and Sanemi smirked.

They all kept pestering Tomioka to spill the tea

Misturi:Okay let's leave him alone and have some fun

Some rando yelled at Misturi to shut up all glared at him because he called her the S slur.

This really hurt her feelings and Obanai was going to get up and say something but was stopped by Tomioka.

Tomioka:How much of a low life do you have to be to disrespect women like that.

The ass:Hey you played tonight it was fire ma-!?