How we met

Sanemi's Pov

Uzui invited us to this stupid party I wasn't going to come at first but Uzui bitched about it until I said okay.

We have been sitting here for a few minutes and they are talking about drinking but they want to wait for that pink and green haired air head, speaking of her Obanai won't shut up about her like you don't see her all the damn time, hell I bet he saw her earlier in the day.

Uzui:Where is Misturi I wanna start drinking.

Shinobu:Be calm Uzui she is coming she said she is bringing a friend but she had to wait a bit for him to get of work.

Obanai:HIM!?She never told me about any male friends....omg why if she leaves me for this guy maybe that is why she is late.

As soon as he said that the door bust opened it was her and some dude.

Misturi:I am sorry everyone it took longer to get here then expect even with the way Tomioka-San was driving.

Shinobu:OH is that your friend behind you?

Misturi:Ah yes sorry Tomioka-San!

Tomioka:it's fine..

Not really a talkive person huh? I swear where does she find these strange people.

Misturi:Well this is my friend Tomioka Giyuu we met when I worked at the one Cafe he was my coworker.

Shinobu:Welcome Tomioka we are glad to have you here

Tomioka kinda just looked to the side he had a guitar over his shoulder and he was gripping onto the strap.

Uzui:WELL NOW THAT HE IS HERE LETS DRINK!!!!!

All agree and get up to go get drinks Tomioka doesn't though and goes to the couch and he just is playing with his guitar a bit.

Sanemi noticed the guitar and admired how beautiful it was.

He walked over to the couch and sat down next to Tomioka.

Sanemi:Hey you have a really cool guitar.

He guessed that Tomioka didn't expect someone to speak to him or he just doesn't like talking cause he flinched.

Tomioka:thanks...

Sanemi:No problem

Then they just sat there Sanemi slowly sipping on his drink and Tomioka fiddling with his guitar.

Uzui looked over towards the couch.

Uzui:Hey! Tomioka was it?

Tomioka nodded

Uzui:I have a amp you wanna use I you could play something, stay here let me go get it.

Uzui left to his room before Tomioka could react.