CHAPTER 10

~Keegan

Keegan woke up early under the influence of her phone alarm.

"How did it start being dawn this early?" she mumbled under her breath as she got up. She looked at the alarm clock on her side table and saw Theo's phone also on it. She groaned, "Who forgets their phone?"

She got up and freshened up for the day. One of the plans for the morning was to take that damned phone to him before he showed up on her doorstep and lingered for more than she wanted...not like it would bother her but maybe she just had to pretend that it did.

But maybe she wanted to be the first one to bother him today.

It didn't take long until she arrived at the front door of his house. She almost knocked but hated the idea of it so, she turned the knob and realized the door was open.

Wasn't that just her lucky day?

As much as he annoyed her all the time, maybe she'd finally get back at him for it.

But what she didn't understand though, was why the door was unlocked so early. Did he forget to lock it last night? Did someone break in? Or maybe he went for an early morning run and forgot to lock it?

She ignored all the questions popping up in her head and just got in.

"Theo..." She called quietly. She hated the idea of shouting in the early morning. Whoever got the energy to even speak.

She looked around different rooms until she saw a room where the door was barely closed.

Finally, she thought.

But as she was approaching the room she heard voices she didn't wish to hear...two voices.

She walked in and stopped in her tracks. "You little asshole."

Theo and Millie jump off one another in surprise. Millie took the sheets and covered herself. Theo sat upright with his eyes widened.

"Keegan?" He exclaimed, still bare.

"Is this why you left your phone in my bedroom...so I could walk into you and her, fucking?" She scolded furiously.

But that was not why she was furious.

Seeing him and her, naked on his bed was the most infuriating thing that was running in her nerve but what was more infuriating was the fact that she felt a tug in her chest on seeing them together. The fact that she was angry just seeing him with her -MillieMae...the model he's been talking about...on his bed...with him - made her rage.

She had mentioned him leaving his phone in her bedroom, but Millie didn't flinch about it. She just sat up looking between them, holding the bed sheet on herself.

He pulled his sweats and put them on. "I forgot it..."

She cut him off angrily hitting his chest with her fist. "You think?"

"I don't understand why you're angry?"

"Ah..." she gave a half-chocked laugh. "You don't?"

"I don't."

"What are you...a Theo from another dimension? You were clearly pissed yesterday because I was going out to dinner with Shayne..."

"...so then what? You can go out with whoever you want and I can fuck whomever I want."

"Oh, so this is payback?"

"Isn't it the same thing you were doing when I went out with her?"

"I think I should leave." Millie got up with the sheets.