Love sucks

I don't own any of these characters, they go to the creators of Vampire diaries
Elena pov
Fucking Salvatore's.
I hate them. Always fighting over me, never letting me make any decisions. The worst part is that they wanted me to be Katherine and they tried to turn me into her and so I did the only thing I could think of, I ran.
I absolutely loved vampire speed, I loved the wind against my face, I loved being a blur. I headed to the Grill. I desperately needed a drink. I was almost there when I bumped into someone.
"Shit I'm...." I trailed off, looking at none other than The four Originals. Fuck, I'm so dead. "Sorry." I finished before running into the bar. I compelled the bartender to give me a bottle of bourbon, taking a swig before, banging my head against the bar.
"So darling what's got you down?" Kohl said behind me. I turned to face the Originals surrounding me.
"Salvatores." I grumbled. They grinned ruefully in understanding and took seats beside me. I downed the bottle as they looked at me in surprise. If I was going to be near them, I was going to be drunk.
"What did they do to piss you off so bad that you need to down a bottle of bourbon that quickly?" Klaus asked.
"Why do you care and why can't you just let me drown my sorrows in peace?" I snarled, not looking at them. I tensed at what I had just said and they simply laughed.
"Well you are my former blood bag, I feel that we have a history." He smirked, and I narrowed my eyes at the blood bag comment. "Sorry, but I would still like to know." I didn't answer him and asked the bartender for another bottle but was stopped by Elijah.
"We are all sorry and we would like to stop fighting besides, shots are so much more fun." He smiled.
"Stop fighting?" I questioned.
"We want peace, and you know before you stabbed me I was in dire need of a friend." Rebekah answered.
"Well Kevin," I said looking at the bartender's name tag, "a round of tequila shots for my friends and I." I compelled. I grinned at the vampires and they grinned back.
"Cheers." I said as I downed my glass, which earned chuckles from all of them. I didn't say anything enjoying their company.
1 hour later
We left the bar going back to their house for blood and more alcohol. After getting to know them, I understood why they were monsters, besides I think we were all sick of the fighting and bloodshed.
The house was amazing, decorated in an old but still modern era. I plopped down on the couch with Rebekah while the boys got drinks.
"I'm sorry for all I've done, I did actually want to be friends and your brothers aren't that bad. Is it okay if we start over?" I admitted to Rebekah, finally getting it off my chest. I wanted to be friends and I trusted Elijah and after getting to know the rest of them, I was beginning to like the Mikealsons.
"Thank you and I totally need someone to shop with, there are way to many males in this house." We laughed at that comment. "Anyways I would done the same, you were just protecting your friends." She smiled at me and I smiled back. This was going to be a great friendship and perhaps with all of them not just Rebekah. In the doorway I saw the three men smiling at us happy for their sister.
"Want to play truth or dare?" I grinned evilly at what I had planned.
😆😆😆😆
Elijah pov
Elena was such a sweet girl, but she had a fun dark side to her that we all enjoyed during this game.
Rebekah left sometime complaining that she did not want to see her brothers naked. We were all sitting with our clothes off including Elena and I do have to admit she was beautiful.
"What did the Salvatores do that made you hate them?" Kol asked the question that was on all of our minds. Elena loves everyone except maybe a few, how could she hate these two men who weren't as bad as us.
"I don't want to be seen as Katherine, I want to be seen as me, I loved them but they didn't love me and as soon as I realized that I left and decided I would be my own person and not a fucking doppelgänger as the universe decided me to be." Elena said bitterly a tear rolling down her cheek. She shook her head as if trying to get rid of the memory. I handed her a drink and she chugged it gratefully. "Let's go skinny dipping, I'm bored of this game, do you have a pool here or would the lake be more fun?" She asked. We gasped surprised at her.
"We have a pool but the lake would be more fun especially in the full moon." Kol recovered first and responded.
"Great! Race you, last one there doesn't get a bite of me!" She winked playfully and took off running.
"I'm just gonna say it drunk Elena is so much fun, and I like her a lot better now that she's standing up for herself." Klaus smirked. I think I did too.

Hey, guys. So this is my first fanfic, I know it might be kinda stupid and all but hopefully you like it, feel free to leave comments and whatever.
Love, Lena