Mishti and Mansi's bond.

[In olden times, the kitchen used to be outside in the open.]

Mansi was cooking. Mishti again climbed up the wall in hope to see Mansi's face, but again Mansi saw Mishti and hid her face.

Mishti (pleading)- bhabhi, shakal dikha do!!!

Mansi shook her head.

Mishti- bhabhi, shakal toh dikha do.

Mansi- tu ja. Ghar se nikalwaaegi mujhe.

Mishti- bhabhi, aaj toh ghar pe bhi nahi hai koi. (Seeing Mansi's hand) haaye bhabhi aapke haath kitne sundar hain!!!

Mansi immediately hid her hands and turned her back towards Mishti.

Mishti- lo bataao. Bhabhi, haath toh dikha do!!

Mansi shook her head.

Mishti- chalo 2 ungliaan (fingers) hi dikha do. Bhabhi, dikha do!!

Mansi (annoyed)- jaa.

Mishti- bhabhi, akela iss taraf wala haath dikha do.

An annoyed Mansi leaves from there.

Mishti- bhabhi haath toh dikha deti!!
________________________

Mishti, Reet and Shivi were going somewhere. Just then, Abir came there in his jeep from the other side. Mishti didn't notice Abir, but Shivi did and even Abir saw Mishti. Shivi, seeing the jeep started jumping signing towards the jeep. Mishti looked towards the direction and upon seeing Abir, lowered her eyes and the three girls went to the other side. Abir stopped his jeep and looked back and a smile formed on his face.
_________________________

Mishti and Reet were seeing image of celebrities.

[I don't know what to call that box, so I directly gave its picture so that you know where they were seeing pictures and how they looked

[I don't know what to call that box, so I directly gave its picture so that you know where they were seeing pictures and how they looked.]

Mishti- isski aankhein dekh kitni moti moti hain. Mujhe ladkiyan keh rahi thi ke meri bhabhi ki aankhein moti moti hain. Mujhe lagta hai meri bhabhi aisi hogi.