die first. | jeremiah fisher

Lower case intended ..

There's only one of two ways that this is gonna end
 Someone dies or someone gets hurtBut if one of us dies,
 I hope I die first
'Cause I don't wanna live without you
I don't wanna ever learn how to fall asleep without you

He cuddled me up close to his body , my head was on his heart. It was beating quickly as i inhaled his cologne filled sent. The sound of the tv playing faintly in the background was enough for jeremiah to quickly fall asleep, I stared at his sleeping face, he was peaceful. It was peaceful , and before I knew it i was asleep, cuddled up against him. His muscular arms were around my waist and our faces were inches apart as we rested. 

Tell me what's worse?
 Losing you now or later
Maybe I can break the curse
 And I can be in love forever.

"I never wanna loose you.." I whispered to the boy who laid beside me , his hands on top of each other as they rested on his chest. "and you wont , we'll be in love forever. after college we can get married and have two kids." he stated , his eyes didn't meet mine, they were focused on the light pink sky. thats how I knew he meant it. "a boy and a girl?" i asked and he nodded slightly. "what ever you want , love." he replied and i smiled. We would be in love forever, this would never change.

If I die
You're my fire and my safety
You never mean to break me
And that's why I'm afraid
 'Cause someday, everybody's leaving
 You promised that you'll stay
 But that's a promise you can't make

forever.. when jeremiah said we'd be in love forever i though he meant it. I think he wanted to mean it and i think in that time he did, but the urgent phone call asking me to come to hospital from the shaky voice of conrad told me other wise. "what happened?" i asked , tears soaking my shirt. "a car wreck , they said a drunk driver hit him head on." conrad answered me. this is something that would stick with me forever it was my fault, i was texting him to hurry up , he was late for our date . "im sorry." i sobbed , conrad pulling me up close to him. "its not on you." he comforted me. his hot tears fell on my shoulder as we sobbed.

Someone dies or someone gets hurt
But if one of us dies, I hope I die first

College.. college was where i was headed . i was happy, happy for the first time in 2 years. "aww, sweetie." my mom echoed as she pulled me in for a hug. i rubbed her back as she kissed me all over my cheeks . "ew mom." i giggled as her red lipstick left marks on my cheeks. "im just so happy for you!" she cried. "mom.." i cried a little too. "dont make me cry now , i have to drive." my dad said , he put the last suit case into my trunk . we laughed as i gave my mom one last hug before driving off. 

'Cause I don't wanna live without you
I don't wanna ever learn how to fall asleep without you
Tell me what's worse?
Losing you now or later
Maybe I can break the curse
And I can be in love forever
If I die first

Over time i have learned how to live without jer, i missed him like hell but im slowly getting over it. I have the necklace he gave me from our third date stored in a small box full of his things. I thought i would never make it out of college alive without jere but i was wrong. Im wrong because im standing with my dad taking pics after i just graduated . Im going to be a doctor like jeremiah encouraged me to be. It was my dream. "im so proud of you , and jere would be too." my boyfriend , conrad said as he kissed my lips. "thank you." i said as he nodded. "alright lovebirds, lets go to dinner!" the fishers cheered . "Lets go then." my mom laughed as I rode with connie.

------

A/N :hey!! this was random but no one is requesting so i just wrote this so i didnt leave yall hanging . hope yall enjoyed. :)))