chris sturniolo | pinky promise

(this takes place when the triplets are still in school!!)

THIRD PERSON POV !

no matter what y/n did she couldn't sleep. maybe it was because chris wasn't there, or maybe it's the fact he told her to.

the triplets were out filming a video and chris didn't want her awake so late since it was a school night, so he said she should sleep. he even made the girl pinky promise and she physically couldn't break it.

she tried and tried, tossing and turning until she gave up, staring at the ceiling in defeat. her eyes then widening when the front door opened. quickly she closed her eyes and could hear the boys talking.

she heard footsteps coming upstairs and she could tell they were nicks. "y/n are you awake?" she didn't reply tho, she kept her fake sleeping face and she could hear shuffling and mumbling.

"is she awake?" it was matt. "i don't think so she didn't reply, i guess we'll keep her mcdonald's in the microwave. she's really committed to her pinky promises." nick replied and the two boys shared a laugh, followed by chris hushing them.

"you're gonna wake her up. put the food in the microwave and go to sleep you idiots." he whispered.

she could hear the footsteps of nick and matt fade away as chris twisted the doorknob slowly and opened the door, trying to make the least noise possibly.

she heard the door finally close and chris shuffling around to change she assumed. then she felt his presence over her and her breathing increased a little.

"i know you're not asleep, angel." chris laughed. y/n fluttered her eyes open and sighed in defeat.

"i'm sorry, i tried but i just couldn't! don't be mad." she spoke quietly, not sure if the others were asleep and chris shook his head, frowning.
"why would i be mad baby?"

"because i broke my pinky promise." she sighed for what felt like the hundredth time and chris planted a kiss on her head.

"i'm not mad. you tried and that's all that matters. i love you."

y/n smiled, feeling her breathing go back to normal. "i love you too."

"let's get you to bed though, it's late and we have an exam tomorrow." chris laid by her and wrapped his arms around her, rubbing her back.

"goodnight angel."

"goodnight handsome."

A/N: was this bad idk i wrote it half way awake per usual