chris sturniolo | jealousy

Y/N'S POV!

"gracie, wait up!" i call out, wearing my legs out from running to close the huge gap between my friend and her unknown friend. "hey y/n/n!" she spoke.

"oh, shit sorry i didn't introduce you two. this is my best friend from colorado, jaiden." i held out my hand to shake his, his were cold ans veiny. it seemed like it was about to rain and school just got out.

"nice to meet you jaiden! um, grace i was wondering if you could take me home. chris is being off." she nodded in agreement. "jaiden's taking me home though. im sure he doesnt mind right?" she looked at the taller boy. "no its fine!we can go to fuzzy's, im starving." i hug him as a reflex. "thank you, youre a lifesaver!"

we start walking, jaiden wasnt bad. he was actually pretty funny, i wasnt looking at my phone.

when we got to fuzzys i turn my phone around
10+ missed calls from c 💌

"shit, you guys go on without me i'll be in there in a second." they nod and walk inside. i start to facetime chris' phone.

"now she wants to pick up, oh hey nice to see you too y/n." he looked angry and i started to explain myself.

"chris, im sorry. jaiden and grace were taking me to fuzzys and i wasnt even looking at my phone."

"whos jaiden?" he furrowed his brows. thats all he cared about? not even a "im glad youre safe."
"hes a friend of grace's."

"i'll be there in five minutes."

"chris n-" but before i could protest he had hung up. i enter the restaurant and find the pair that were talking. i took a seat next to jaiden so i could face grace while we talked.

"chris is coming." i sigh, its not that i didnt want my boyfriend there. its just he was way too overprotective.

"whos chris?" jaiden tilted his head in confusion, i slightly laugh at his posture. "my boyfriend, my very jealous boyfriend." jaiden nodded slowly.

"ahh i see, he has no worries im not a girlfriend stealer." he held his hands up as a way to submit. i giggle at his stupid pose.

when chris arrived grace looked up, "oh um we didnt know you were coming so we didnt get you a seat. its fine i can like, pull one up!" grace stood up, but chris stopped her.

"its fine gracie." she smiled awkwardly, and he looked down at me. "stand up."

"huh?" i say confused. "just stand up."

i stood up and he took my seat, "chr-" he then grabbed me by my waist and sat me on his lap. i blush and elbow him gently. "you're ridiculous, you know that. theres a chair right there." he pouted and i playfully rolled my eyes.

"jaiden right?" the other boy nods. chris holds out his hand, "im chris, her boyfriend." jaiden shakes his. "so ive heard."

we talk and order our food, chris and jaiden somewhat got along. he would pull me closer whenever jaiden would make me laugh. "and once in third grade gracie got gum completely stuck in her hair and my mom had to soak it in vinegar and water to get it out." i explain, my stomach hurting from laughing.

"then the next day chris asked who smelt like mustard." grace leaned forward to laugh, holding her stomach. "in my defence i was hungry!" chris smiled.

"reminds me of when we went ice skating and grace showed up in shorts and a tanktop, then said she thought we were going roller skating." i look at jaiden then grace in shock.

"no way grace, youre an idiot!" we all laugh, but still chris' grip grows tighter.

AFTER EATING

"you know you're gonna have to stop being so overprotective one day." chris and i were in his car, not much being said just us singing. "youre my girl, i cant let anyone take you away."

"trust me they cant, im always gonna be yours." he stopped at the red light and turned to me. "promise?"

i held out my pinky, interlocking ours. "pinky promise." he kisses me, before a car honks from the light turning green. his eyes widen and he starts driving again, pulling away as i giggle.