ℭ𝔥. 3 - ℌ𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔩 𝔒𝔟𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔦𝔞𝔫

[I do want to point out that I fully support Elliot/Viktor BUT I want to keep Viktor's transition the same as it is in the show because I thought it was amazing how the producers/writers did it and didn't want to change it for that reason. Love you Elliot/Viktor]

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

ℭ𝔥. 3 - ℌ𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔩 𝔒𝔟𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔦𝔞𝔫

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

The Umbrella's walked to a nice place in a public trial, it overlooked a pond with two picnic tables near the railing and two benches across it. With how sore and beat up they felt, Luther and Allison sat on one bench; Diego putting his weight against the railing and that left Klaus and Five having a table to themselves. Five sat down on the table seat with a sigh, his head hurt from whatever that lady did to him plus the throbbing from the cut on his forehead wasn't doing any good.

"That didn't go well." Diego stated the obvious.

"No, not our best work." Five exasperated, shooting him a glare.

Everyone can hear Klaus's joints crack as he laid on the table and moved his hips in a certain way. "Oh, I'm cracking."

Allison stared at Klaus and shook her head, turning to look at Luther. He gazed at the ground ahead of them not really paying attention. "You alright?" She asked.

"I don't know yet." He uttered out, feeling completely defeated. "I just never had my ass handed to me like that before. It's like-" He lifted up his hands to Allison in demonstration. "Here you go. It's your ass."

She stared at him with mixed emotions. "Okay, I think Luther is concussed." Looking away from Luther to her family.

Sitting up Klaus faced Luther putting his hand up, "Luther, ow many fingers?"

"Oh my god." Luther's eyes widened in realization. "Vanya."

Vanya is seen walking over to them holding her back. "Oh. Thank god you're alive."

"You okay?" Allison asked to her.

"Apparently, so is Ben." Klaus over talked Allison.

She squinted her eyes from the light. "Yeah. And he's a complete dickhead."

"They're all dickheads." Diego commented.

"Dickheads who can fight." Said Luther.

Five stared at them all, already annoyed by their presence, "Okay, next person to say 'dickhead' is getting a punch to the throat."

"Dickhead."

"Dickhead."

"Dickhead."

"Dickhead."

"Hey, did dad tell you why he was calling them his kids?" Diego asked Klaus, who turned to him nodding his head.

He laughed. "he sure did! You ready?," He adjusted in his seat," Dad was so repulsed by us back in Texas, that he adopted an entirely different group of children just so that he didn't have to raise us."

Diego sat on the other side of Klaus's table. "That's just peak Dad."

"Isn't is?" Luther said annoyed.

Five looked off in to space in thought as the others kept talking. He wondered what the real reason why dad didn't still adopt them. Even when he adopted a whole new seven children to replace them, why was there an eighth? What was the cause of having a number eight and not only that, why is she the way she is. Nonetheless, there was more drastic issues to take care of.