Save The Last One

"She's still losing blood faster than we can replace it

"She's still losing blood faster than we can replace it. And with the swelling in her abdomen we can't wait any longer or she's just going to slip away. Now I need to know right now if you want me to do this, because I think your girl is out of time. You have to make a choice." Rick and Daryl look up at the man with wide eyes, this was the women that had saved them both already and he's asking them to risk it all. "A choice?" Rick asked again with a frown before looking towards Daryl. "A choice. You have to tell me what it is. You have to tell me what it is." He may be an Alpha but this was something he couldn't do by himself. "We do it. She'll make it. " Daryl nodded with determination, "Okay, get the corner of that bed. Let's get the sheets down. Get the I.V. bag on the sheet. Okay, on three. One, two, three. Rick, Daryl, you may want to step out."

An just as he said that, lights shined through the window.

"They're back!!"

Hershel told Maggie to stay beside the girl as the three men rushed outside, both Jack and Otis stood there no worse for wear. They had some cuts and they were covered in dirt but they were alive. Within minutes everyone was back inside preparing to save Alex. Sophia and Carl had long since passed out on the couch and Daryl had to take a breather at the sight of the little girl. He could help but feel a huge sense of pride coming off himself because he knew his woman could keep that little girl safe and she did. Hershel ended up kicking Rick and Daryl out of the room, Rick after getting on last bit of blood to help her ease into the surgery.

"Rick, just.. You've got to keep your strength up." Daryl muttered to the man as he moved him over to the second couch in the living room. "Daddy said you need to eat." Maggie spoke towards the two men on the couch as she handed Rick a plate with a small smile before she headed outside with her brother and Otis. Daryl's eyes suddenly hardened, "That Otis?" Rick immediately grabbed the man's arm, "Don't. He may have shot her but he just brought back the stuff to save her life." Daryl grunted and grumbled under his breath about how unfair it was that he couldn't kick the guys ass. "Alex is gonna be alright." Rick stated one more time before he dug into his food.

"How can you even say that Jacob?" I shouted in absolute anger and disbelief, he just shrugged and rolled his eyes. "Look if you can cheat then so can I." I wanted to punch the shit out of this jackass, "I have literally never cheated, your fucking jealous over fictional characters that I watch in my spare time because you don't ever want to spend time with me!" I snarled at the man, but he just rolled his eyes again before turning away. "Whatever. We're over anyway." I let out a irritated shout as he closed the door, why did I have to choose the jackasses?!

I grunted as I fell back into my couch, why does my life suck so bad? And I have to go to work tomorrow with this man. Fuck.

I needed air.

Grabbing my keys and slipping on my shoes, I rushed out the door. Heading downstairs I didn't bother greeting the doorman like usual, I just walked out. I kept walking trying to clear my head, I just wish I could get away. Live somewhere else, no one would miss me.