Hard Work and Other Stuff

My mom and I have set up an agreement. Every other weekend I'll clean the whole house and she'll pay me for doing so. I knew it would be hard, but I'm both surprised and un-surprised at the results. Yes, I was and still am achey, but I'm less achey than I thought I would be in some places (my back, shoulders, etc) and more achey in others (my hands). Still, this will be a great way to save up money.

On another note, I've had some weird dreams, so here they are (a good bit summarized) :

• Dreamt about not being able to sleep.

• Huggy-Wuggy-like creatures were trying to give people knives and I became lucid, turning a nightmare into a uncomfortable but not really scary dream.

• Went to my abuela's place for a vacation and there were a lot of family members that I didn't recognize because my mind made them up.

• There were two layers of dreaming in this world : normal dreaming and basically a VR MMO that was made with technology. However, some people (mainly Disney characters) discovered and traveled to a third layer which only contained an unannounced update for the MMO. Disappointing.

• My parents were in the other room, planning a trip to Disneyland or Disney World as a surprise, but I have good hearing. Little disappointing that this one wasn't real.

There was one (maybe) magical girl related thing. I saw this video (I will include a link below) where this lady made a book fairy. It doesn't exactly match my style (most obviously color-wise), but the mix of magic and stories is a big part of my concept. This is also a doll based off of a V-Tuber avatar that the creator mentions, so I might look into them more in the future.

That's about it for this chapter. Here's to a good week!

La Escritora, signing out!