How Friday and Saturday Went

If you've read the previous chapter, then you know what I'm talking about.

First, the trip to the zoo was great. I got to have birds on my fingers like a Disney princess, enjoyed the serenity of the aquarium, and bought myself a geode (which I don't know how to open efficiently, but I will and hopefully soon). This was all on top of spending quality time with my friend and catching up (and even thinking about working together on a project). Plus, my friend gave me a beautiful conch shell and a box of inspirational quotes. I gave her my gift (hanging LED lights in the shape of a crescent moon and the stars) and she did what was essentially the greatest honor for me in that scenario; putting it in the trunk of her car so it wouldn't be stolen.

Secondly, my dad and I played what became an episodic but single session of ud/or adventures with the first being a tank who is the mom-friend (my character) and a goblin who could throw all kinds of bombs (my dad's character). Here are some highlights :

☆ Catching a magical art forger and thus saving the guy he framed.
(This is where I fell asleep while writing. Whoops.)
☆ Solving a sphinx's riddle to get a puzzle box.
☆ Protected a caravan from zombies and other undead creatures.
☆ Fought sea monsters on the remains of a shipwreck.

Afterwards, I bought myself a Clawdeen Wolf doll because she wears glasses and fashion dolls with glasses are rarer than you think.

But yeah, sorry for falling asleep there and being late. The body wants to sleep when it wants. I still enjoyed these two experiences, plus it didn't rain either day which I worried about. I hope the things you look forward to will be just as great as you imagine.

La Escritora, signing out.