chapter 6: Morning cuddles and teases

A/n i changed everything about this chapter, so idek Paige

Word count:

Song(s) dedicated to chapter: love me like you do (cover), By: somo (cover) / Going down for real, By: Flo rida / Or nah (cover), By: somo (it's a cover just in case you didn't see ya know)

Johnson's POV

I groan opening my eyes, i hiss in pain shutting my eyes almost as soon as i open them, i sigh and wait a few minuets and open my eyes blinking a couple times to readjust to the light.

i sit up and look around and see a shirtless sleeping matthew laying next to me, light snores leave his lips, i smile softly and use my finger and gently trace his jaw and lips, he stirs slightly and i stop.

he moves and places his head in the crook of my neck and fold his arms together his breath hitting my neck making me shiver a bit, soft music starts playing and i see his i pod poking out his pocket (a/n this was so hard to write without it sounding sexual )

"love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do" his iPod plays, i click the top button turning on his iPod and it says 'Love me like you do (cover) By: somo' i snicker at that and slide his screen and shake my head and laugh quietly for the fact he doesn't have a password, i check his playlist.

"cute songs :3" his playlist said, "awee" i say. i read through his playlist seeing if he had any songs i wanted to buy and whatnot. "jj." a soft voice says, i shiver feeling the hot breath on my neck.

"hi matt." i say, he smiles slightly not opening his eyes, i put on the song previously playing on his ipod and it was once again, 'love me like you do' covered by somo.

"touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do.. what are you waiting for.." matthew sings lowly, i 'awe' causing him to blush and hide his face deeper (a/n lawd help me not make this seem dirty yet..) into my neck.

"you're adorable when you wake up you know that?" i mutter, "shut up" he says, his voice muffled slightly.

"get upppp.." i whine, he groans and shakes his head 'no'. i roll my eyes and hop onto his stomach and his opens his eyes slightly and closes them again.

"baby get up please, i'll do anything." i said, he shivers underneath me. he chews his lower lip and lets out a shaky breath when i breath slightly onto his neck on purpose.

"anything." i whisper in his ear slightly pulling on his earlobe, he lets out a low moan and grabs my hips. i kiss all the way down my neck and suck his skin slightly.

"JJ.." he breaths out, i suck a little more harsh and lick it slightly then blow making him whimper slightly. "please get up.. we are going to a party today baby." i say he groans.

"so your going to give me a boner, make me really fucking aroused and then go all.. 'get up' and shit and just,ugh. i'm having mixed feelings" matt complained.

"aww, i turned you on?.." i tease he nods and covers his face with his hands. i let my hands travels from his side down onto his stomach and smirk and grab his hips tightly making him jump. i play with his hip piercing and grin.

"JJ, stop turning me on and leave me hanging babe.. thats not nice.." matt pouts, i giggle and rest my head in the crook of his neck.

"maybe during the party we can do something or after the party we can have shower sex." i tell matthew, "promise?" he says and i mutter 'promise' in his neck and relax my body slowly adding my body weight on matthews body.