Chapter 7: Rejection & Max

A/N heddoooo so i have no motivation to write but i'm going to write this if it kills me, i want to have this book finished by the end of this year or something, so yea enjoy guis <3 - Paige

word count:

dedication: no one

song dedication: any party songs

WARNING(S): fighting, mentions of abusive ex's and other things possibly

Cameron's Pov

"cameron, i uh, need to talk to you, now." jack g says grabbing my arm, i look at him suspiciously but walk with him. we stand in his bedroom and i move my head telling him to say what he wanted.

"okay, this is going to sound so crazy and stupid but.. ineedyoutohelpmebreak upmatthewandJJ." he says he last part fastly, i do a double take.

"what?" i ask shocked, he looks around nervously, "i need you to he-" i cut him off, "no no, i heard you." i stated, he looks down staring at his shoes.

"i, i know it is stupid but, i want JJ to myself but he always spends time with matthew so much he ignores me now, i want them to break up, no no... i need them to break up." He exclaims.

"That's selfish." I reply, he stares at me his eyes narrowing at me, "the truth hurts sweetheart. I'm not going to help you break up my best friends, if their happy I'm happy. Grow up." I tell Jack sharply, he sighs.

"Came-" "no."

"Please, I wa- need JJ, he is my best friend, love, he is my everything!" Jack pleads, his voice cracking.

But you can see the lies in in eyes (a/n I rhymed :3) I knew he wanted Jack j to himself, not needed. Even if he basically said hat earlier.

It was sad seeing your two best friends angry and upset at each other, and the act Jack j was in the middle made the problems even worse.

All Jack G wants is his best friend, Matthew want Jack j to be his boyfriend. Jack j isn't the one to choose hit as I can tell, he choose Matthew.

"Jack no. No means no, if you want Jack j back bad enough you accept his relationship with Matthew and let it go. If you two were meant to be, he'd come back and your two would be together." I say calmly, he sits down on his bed and plays with his fingers.

"And"- I say moving his jaw so he looked me in the eyes -" if I see you, Madison or anyone try to break them up I'll end every single one of you." I growl.

and with that I let go of his jaw and walk away, i need to calm down before I did something I'd regret.
-

Jack j's POV

I flop on Matthews bed panting and sweating, no we didn't have sex, we had a tickle fight. Cliche I know.

Matthew plops on the other side still laughing, a smile grows on my face and I start giggling.

I felt whole again, not as whole as Jack made me feel but close. Matthew made me feel needed and loved, something Jack wasn't good at doing.

Jack has always been a suck up and he always wanted something, if he wanted someone to break up, he made sure it happened. That's why I avoided relationships for so long and even though he always did that, I still loved him.

"Well shit, have fun?" A voice said at Matthews doorway, there was Maggie smirking at us.

"Maggie! We didn't have sex." I groan covering my face as I feel heat rise to my cheeks, "Yea okay, be ready for the party." She said winking at us before leaving.

Matthew raised an eyebrow, "party?" He asked looking at me, "Cameron" I say and he nods.
-

I laugh as Cameron runs into the door, he rubs his face and groans walking into the room and sitting down in the weird circle.

It was the ten of us sitting down, Carter, matthew, Jack g, Aaron, Nash, cameron, Taylor, Shawn & mahogany.

"I miss this..." Taylor says leaning against Aaron tiredly, the party was half way over I guess and I was tipsy, well I'm drunk but still.

I nod agreeing with him, Matthew kisses my cheek and I blush, "goals as fuck" Cameron says wiggling his eyebrows. I roll my eyes and look at Jack from the corner of my eye, he was staring down Matthew.

If looks could kill Matthew would be buried six feet underground slowly dying, because that's the way he was looking at Matt. Like he wanted to slowly painfully torture him.

"I'm going to go get a drink." Jack mumbled, anger clear in his raspy voice. I get up, "I'll go with" I say.

Cameron gives me a worried glance, "I'm fine" I mouth he nods hesitantly and me and Jack walk downstairs shoving our way through sweaty bodies.

As we get to the bar we both grab our drinks, "max texted me the other day." Jack spoke up, max was one of my bestest friends besides Jack, my once abusive boyfriend became his, he never knew he was abusive until I've months into the relationship.

"What did he say?" I ask looking up at h, "he wants to talk to you and maybe meet up here, I set it up for you kneeing you'd say yes." He says and I smile.

"Thanks." I say and he shrugs, "no big deal, you two meet next week on Tuesday." He says.
-

"I- I like you." It still played in my head, not even seven minuets ago I rejected Jack, my best friend and still somewhat crush.

I felt bad, every time he has got rejected he drank and smoked his rejection away, something I didn't want him to do.

But I was with Matthew, it's not as if I could do something about that, I love being boyfriends with matt.

I just wish Jack would understand that.
/-//////

I was writing his back in May and decided to finish the chapter :) miss me?