surprises

warning: seizures please tell me if it's not good so I can fix it  

no pov

"Dad?" Caitlyn says while tearing up. she hugs him "yeah it's me sweetheart" Tobias answers also tearing up "So are you 2 roommates?" he asks innocently. Vi and Caitlyn giggle a bit and he looks at them confused "no dad, this is my girlfriend Vi." Caitlyn responds. He smiles and hugs them showing he supports them. Just then Caitlyn sees how messed up Vi looks and runs to get some medical equipment to fix her up but not before giving her quick peck on the cheek making sure to avoid any bruises.

cait pov

I can not believe my dad is here right now, they all said he was long dead but here he is standing in the other room 100% alive. I fix Vi up and then mother comes down the stairs and sees him there on the couch "Baby.... is that you?" she says tearing up "You didn't think they could get rid of me that easily....did you?" he answers back smirking. She runs and kisses him hard on the lips "get a room!" me and vi yell at the same time laughing our asses off at the fact they are acting like teenagers at like 60 years old. 

( I love making myself cry)  

Now we are all laughing and crying at the same time. I smile seeing everyone get along eventually my parents leave and me and Vi tuck powder into bed before going to our own. 

In the middle of the night

Vi's nightmare

I walk into a familiar place I recognise at the last drop but different then I see ..............him! The devil the man who separated my family. He whispers something to one of his goons then I get a flashback to when Vander died and I.....hit her then other stuff shows up like mum and dad.

back to reality still cait pov

I wake up to my girlfriend tossing and turning while screaming just then powder runs in. "CAITLYN WHATS WRONG WITH VI!?" she asks I feel bad she has to see this I was as calm as I could be seeing this had happened before when she'd sleepover a while ago "Just a bad dream. Can you get some water and tissues? I'm gonna wake her up and calm her down ok, sweetheart." I answer the water is for her to drink and tissues for the tears running down her face. She nods and runs to get them I shake Vi begging for her to wake up. It wasn't working then she turns blue and breathing stopped, her pulse was still there and she was shaking so I called an ambulance. They showed up minutes later I hugged powder and we followed them to the hospital in my car. At this point Powder is crying while I'm trying to stay calm for her. We finally arrive and I run in "Where is Vi Lane! Please help!" I breakdown and a nurse comforts me "102 but she is still being revived. You can wait here if you want? or you can go home and we can call you?" she says Powder answers for me "We- we will wait here" the nurse nods. I'm now hugging her thinking of the worst and how am I going to take care of Powder if she doesn't make it. 

2 hours go by and we finally hear something about it "she is ok but she is in a coma we expect her to wake up soon. could be months could be days, at this point that's all we know" the doctors says. I go to her room she is just laying there existing in this world I sit on a chair a lay my head next to her "kitty wake up please! I need you!" I sniffle through the tears Powder hugs me. We sit there till visiting hours are up, but I do protest against leaving.

3 months later
I am at the hospital like any other day when suddenly I hear a long beep than I see she flat lined. Doctors run in and give her CPR while pushing me to the waiting room. I run home to mum and dad and just cry for hours. They soon call informing us she is ok but no visitors till she is stable again.

I have gotten the virus so might not be a chapter next week

Word count 751