Mint!

The story of the Berriey family has been carried through generations but too often do people wonder where this family earned their fame. Mintie was the first of many to be well known. Her small home in Sunset Valley always taught her to dream big and act even bigger. She had always wanted her own legacy and she decided to act bigger and move away to Glimmerbrook to stop relying on her parents own fame and money and to make a name for herself.

So much of the money she worked for was from a regular 9 to 5 in a diner back home. But it wasn't what she wanted to do truly. Her big dream was science. She wanted to change the world but her parents were more... traditional. They forbid her from college, and anything that wasn't a "female" thing to do. They wanted her to be a stay-at-home mom or a housewife for a business man. Just as her parents had done. If anything was clear, they were not up to date and with modern society. She wanted to stand out and make her mark on the world. She went through what was probably a belated rebellion phase. She dyed her hair mint and wore so much mint it probably annoyed people but at least they didn't throw up. She wanted her future kids to know it's okay to be different and she wanted her kids' kids to learn that as well. Steele was a boring family name and out of impulse she changed it to Berriey.