7

Ok guys before I start the chapter I just want to say something. Thank you for 100+ reads. I know it doesn't seem like a lot but, I'm grateful that people are actually reading my fanfiction. ILY

~ HALLES POV

OK!! I finally finished unpacking.... and there is.... an hour left to get ready. I take a quick shower and pick out an outfit. I grab a plain grey top and a pair of high waist shorts. Ok. Now time for hair. I dry my hair and put in a fishtail braid. I apply on some mascara and ok im done.

Now I have... 10 minutes. I kill some time by going on the balcony.

Text from Brooklyn

Brooklyn-Im in the lobby. Bring a shirt to cover your face. The paparazzi is huge outside.

me- kk

I grab a sweatshirt and knock on my mum's hotel room door. "Mom, im leaving," I shout. She replies with a "K, text me if you need me to pick you up. Don't get into any trouble,"

I walk downstairs to see Brooklyn. "Hey lil bitch. How is LA for you so far," I try not to laugh. "Good so far. Im hoping this date isn't going to be a disaster and ruin my vacation," he smirks at me and holy Jesus he's so hot.

"I didn't know this was a date but since it is, I think ill call you babe, ha," Ok thanks Brooklyn for making this even more uncomfortable than this already is. "Oh god, please don't, just call me either Halle or Your bitch,"

"Ok my bitch, are you ready to go," He says. I nod. He takes my hand and pulls me all the way to the nearest Starbucks. Ow, what the hell is all
that flashing? Oh fuck. Its the paparazzi.

I grab my sweatshirt and cover my face as people take photos. I seriously cant breath with this sweatshirt over my face. I take it off and the flashing starts to hurt my eyes.

"You will get used to it trust me," He shouts over all the yelling of the fans.

"Hey, Brooklyn who's your new girlfriend?" Someone shouts. Brooklyn rolls his eyes as we finally enter the coffee shop. We get in line and the paparazzi goes away. Damn, how do the Beckhams deal with that everyday.

We approach the front of the line as I take out my money. Brooklyn stops me. "Ill pay. The boy always pays on the first date," Frig, he's such a gentleman.

"What would you like to order today?" I look at the menu and make a choice. "Ill have a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino," I stated. "I would like a Green Tea Frappuccino," Brooklyn orders. He hands the lady the money, we got our drinks and sat down.

"So how long are you staying in California?" He asks. "Um about a month. I already like it here though. I thought I would loathe it but, not really. I probably only like it because I met a friend. You," I said with a smile at the end.

"Im staying here for about two months. We usually go here for vacation." Why cant I stop staring at him. He's like perfection. He was bon with perfect genes.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I question.

HALLE YOU STUPID BITCH!! WHY DID I ASK THAT???? IM so stupid. OMFG.

~

~

Hope you liked the chapter. Ill be updating tomorrow peoples. I actually don't know what im going to write in the next chapter but ill think of it in math because I hate math. BYEEEEEE