9

//Brooklyn's POV//

My Mum and Dad cleaned
the broken plates off the floor. I glance at Halle. She looks terrified; as if someone was sprinting at her with a chainsaw.

"Are you ok Halle?" She looked at me and laughed. "I'm fine, but I don't think my heart is. Its pounding so fucking hard right now," She whispered ever so slightly.

"I'm going to bring you to the guest bedroom and ill also give you a pair of clothes," I said to her.

//Halle's POV//

Brooklyn brought me upstairs and showed to the bedroom. It had a big window that opened to a oversized balcony. "Here is your room," Brooklyn explained. This room itself was almost a big as my entire house.

"Come to my room and you can pick out some clothes," He said. I trailed behind him and walked into a light blue room with yet another oversized balcony overviewing the city of LA.

He showed me his closet with all his shoes and clothing.

Damn it smells fucking amazing in here

"Thanks," Brooklyn laughed. "Oh fuck, did I seriously say that out loud??"

Brooklyn nodded looking into my eyes. We simultaneously laughed. I looked through his closet and happened to find a football jersey and a pair of plaid pants. "This will do I said, " I walked out his room and went to mine.

I dressed into his clothes and settled in. After a couple hours it became midnight and I became super thirsty so I went downstairs to kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Fiji water.

I made my way back up the stairs and fuck. I forgot which room is mine. All the other room doors were closed except Brooklyn's. I tiptoed into his room to relies he was on the balcony looking out to the city.

"Brooklyn?" I shout across the room. He turns his head to me. "Look how ruined the city looks." he says. I walk up to the balcony and look over to the city with cracked roads and fallen down power lines. "Thank god you still have power," I whisper. he nods.

"I cant sleep. I don't know why. I just wanted someone to talk to." I say to him.

"I cant either. Well, anyways the storm is gone the night sky looks pretty clear. Do you want to go outside in the backyard?" He questions me.

I walk out the door. "What are you waiting for, lets go," I whisper, trying not to wake the others. We walk outside to the back of the house and go to the side of the pool.

"So I'm still going to get you back from the whole screaming out embarrassing stuff on the plane, you know that right?" I say to him.

"Oh please, there isn't even anybody around to scream anything to," Brooklyn explained. I grab Brooklyn's iPhone out of his hand, place it on the table and shove his into the pool. He rises up from the water and rubs his eyes. He jumps up and grabs my waist, pulling me into the water.

"Gee thanks, Brook," I yell at him. We swim to the side of the pool and go back inside. I go in Brooklyn's room and get two towels. We both go back on to the balcony.

"Halle, I think I'm starting to like you..." He says.

what. did he just say he likes me!!!?????!?!?!?!?

I really enjoyed righting this chapter for you guys. I want to say congrats to Brooklyn for 2 million. Happy 40th David. And DAVID GOT AN INSTAGRAM!!!!!! It is 1:17 at night so this is when I usually write my stuff so I am a little late to say happy birthday but still. I didn't update yesterday because I had a bunch of chaos in my life but im back

Bye xx