2.

You're woken up by the onboard announcement 'We will be wheels down at LAX in twenty minutes' rings from the aeroplane speakers.

As those twenty minutes pass and you finally land you look out of the window and take in the beautiful sunshine you have so dearly missed being in London. You take your phone off aeroplane mode but it still hasn't calmed down since the announcement was made public and the surge in following has been crazy. You just hope that you can continue to please all of these people with your streams.

You wander through the unfamiliar airport, paying close attention to all signs to try and figure a way out. You had already made plans with a few members of OTV to pick you up from the airport and bring you to the house. Your phone rings in your pocket but you don't recognise the number calling you, you pick up anyway
Y/N: "Hello? Who is this I don't ha-" before you can finish your sentence you're interrupted by someone shouting from other end.
??: "Y/N where are you? What the hell is taking you so long?"
Y/N: "Sorry who is this?" You ask genuinely not recognising the voice.
??: "It's poki dumbass. I'm here to pick you up but you're nowhere to be seen"
Y/N: "Oh my god Poki yes hi sorry I'm almost out of the airport I got a bit lost"
Poki: "Dumbass, hurry up"
Y/N: "okay okay 2 minutes" you say as you hang up to rush yourself out of the labyrinth that is LAX.

You finally get out and are greeted by a pair standing in front of the car. It was Toast and Poki who was grinning ear to ear to finally meet you. You had spoken back and forth on Instagram about living to LA and what was going to happen in the immediate future.
TOAST: "well well well if it isn't the biggest hotshot in the industry in front of my very eyes" He says with the usual sarcasm in his voice.
Y/N: "Hi guys! It's great to finally meet you. I've been a fan of you both for as long as I can remember"
TOAST: "We've become fans of yours now"
POKI: "yeah we all think you're great. Now let's get going"

You arrive at the house you've seen so much in videos and streams unable to accept that you'll now be living in it.
POKI: "Do you want to come in at any point?" She says laughing at you just standing outside deep in thought.
Y/N: "Huh? Oh yeah my bad" you say with a slight chuckle.
TOAST: "Ladies and Gentlemen may I present to you the newest member of OTV the lovely Y/N!" He says announcing you like a boxer to the rest of the house who were all gathered in the living room.
Y/N: "Hi everyone! Really happy to be here and I can't wait to get fully settled in" you say in response to the overly emphatic introduction from Toast.
TOAST: "Oohh the ladies are going to love the accent you've got" He says following up with a wink to you.
Y/N: "yeah I guess so" you say with laughter thinking in your head 'no they won't, it's nothing special'.

Poki leads you to your room and let's you get settled in and unpack. You take about and hour to unpack the things you really needed to unpack. You had shipped your PC over before so it was already here. As a result of the trans-Atlantic flight you are absolutely exhausted and decide to take a power nap to recover.

You wake up to knocking at the door. It's Michael.
MICHAEL: "Wake your ass up pussy. We are having a welcoming party for you" He shouts and leaves as quickly as he came.
Y/N: "Fuck I slept longer than I should've I need to get ready" you say to yourself with your door still open. You're overheard by a passing by Poki who comes in.
POKI: "You excited for the party? Lots of streamers and whatnot will be coming" she says with audible excitement in her words.
Y/N: "Yeah I'm looking forward to it. I overslept though and I need to have a shower and get changed real quick"
POKI: " oh right the shower in this room doesn't actually work right now" She says seeing your face drop somewhat hearing it
POKI: "You can use my one though. Just don't do anything weird in there" she says teasing you
Y/N: "You are a life saver Poki. Thank you so much"
POKI: " No problem Y/N. And hey call me Imane"
Y/N: "Okay Imane" you say over pronouncing her name in jest.

You run to Imane's room to shower and are greeted by one of the most spacious and beautiful en suites you've ever seen. 'It beats university accommodation that's for sure' you think as you jump into the shower. Trying to be quick you take no leisure in the shower and just get it done and get out as quick as possible. Imane thinking you hadn't gotten into the shower yet as she couldn't hear it as she walked into her room walks into the bathroom to see if you needed anything first. She walks into the bathroom and stops dead in her tracks as she sees you stood there dripping naked in her bathroom. She runs out of the bathroom in embarrassment but not before catching a few glances at your body dripping with water.

You get ready feeling absolutely awful about what had just happened. As you leave her room you bump into Toast who ushers you downstairs whilst chanting "Party time". You see Poki but she avoids eye contact just staring at her feet. You make idle chatter with your new roommates until the rest of the guest arrive.

—————NOTES————-
I really don't know how long each chapter should be so I'm just going to keep writing what I feel is a good length :)