19.

This chapter was tough to write because it's basically what happened to me growing up but yeah enjoy
—————————————————————————-
A few days have passed since your night with Rae and you've spoken a bit about it but she's been busy with 100Thieves commitments for you to have a serious conversation with her about the two of you. Right now however you have a charity stream to prepare for.

*TWITTER POST*
@Official_Y/N
Hey guys! We have a 24 Hour charity stream tomorrow!! We're going to have special guests throughout, I'll be doing an Ask Me Anything type thing, we might be doing some drinking games. It's for a great hospital back home but I'll talk more about it on stream. Make sure you tune in and help the cause if you can!
*Submit questions with the link in this tweet :)

You knew that Toast and Rae were definitely going to make an appearance on your stream but you needed more guests to fill the time. You left for the gym still thinking of who you could invite onto the stream but before you realised it you had arrived at the gym with your mind still drawing blanks on who to invite.

You finish your workout an hour and a half later and decide to post on Instagram and ask if there's anyone who would want to join.
*INSTAGRAM STORY*
'Mirror picture in gym'
'Anybody want to come and join the charity stream tomorrow? It's all for a great cause. Hit me up if you do :))'

You leave the gym after posting to your story and head to the Uber you had ordered. 'I really need to get myself a car over here' you think to yourself as you get into the car. during the car ride you get a few DM's from other creators you know saying that they want to join the stream but the one that sticks out the most to you is a DM from AriaSaki. She says that she would love to come and do some cooking stuff with you which you think is a really good idea so you confirm with her the times that she's free. You lean back with your eyes closed relieved that you've finally found someone to fill some of the time. The car comes to a stop as you look up from your phone for the first time during the car ride and see that you've made it back to your house and you head straight for the shower.

After your shower you get a very surprising phone call from Amy of all people. You pick up wondering what she could be calling about.
Y/N: "Hello?"
AMY: "Hey how've you been?"
Y/N: "I've been better not gonna lie what's up?"
AMY: "Well I saw your tweet about the charity stream and I just wanted to say that you're so good for doing that. I'm sure his parents will be honoured"
Y/N: "To be honest I haven't spoken to them in a little bit but I'll definitely give them a call after the stream and thank you if I can help out why shouldn't I you know "
AMY: "you've always been like that you know. I was also wondering if you wanted to get some coffee or something today"
Y/N: "You know what yeah I have a bit of time. Where did you want to to?"
AMY: "I'll message you the address. I'll see you later"
Y/N: "Yeah see ya"

Amy sends you the address and time and you start to get ready for it. It's been a while since you've spoken to Amy and since Imane sent those messages to her your relationship has been a bit rocky.

You arrive at the coffee place and see Amy already sat down with a drink. You head over to her and she gets up and gives you a hug.
AMY: "Hey you alright"
Y/N: "Yeah you?"
AMY: "Yeah not bad but you said you've been better what's up?"
Y/N: "Let me get a drink and I'll tell you everything"
You order a tea since coffee is disgusting.
Y/N: "So basically to cut a bit of a long story short Imane was cheating on me and I walked in to see it all happen. So that's great isn't it" you say with fake smile.
AMY: "Y/N. I'm sorry. I know that you really liked her."
Y/N: "Can you believe that she tried to say that she loved me afterwards"
AMY: "Are you serious? The audacity of some people huh"
Y/N: "Yeah well what's done is done you know. Let's talk about something else"
AMY: "So you're charity stream looks fun."
Y/N: "Yeah I'm struggling to fill the gaps though with enough people coming to join"
AMY: "If you get bored I'm always a phone call away"
Y/N: "I'll keep that in mind" you say chuckling.
Y/N: "Amy i want to say sorry"
AMY: "For what?"
Y/N: "For when Imane sent you those pictures from my phone. That kind of thing isn't on I'm sure you didn't like that"
AMY: "Yeah I'm not gonna lie it did hurt but I know it wasn't you"
Y/N: "I did try to stop her. I never want to hurt you Amy"
AMY: "Hey it's okay. I know you never would"
AMY: "Hey do you know who messaged me yesterday? Astrid"
Astrid was another friend from university but she was on a study abroad scheme to London from Norway. You were pretty close until she had to move back.
Y/N: "No way! How is she?"
AMY: "She's good. She got to graduate early and is going to work at one of the biggest firms in Norway"
Y/N: "Oh wow. I always knew she'd do well"
You and Amy started to reminisce about all the stories from university and lose track of the time until you get a message on Instagram from TinaKitten.
*MESSAGE FROM TINA*
'Hey are you still looking for people to join your stream?'
Y/N: "Oh damn"
AMY: "What?"
Y/N: "I completely lost track of the time. Sorry I have to get stuff ready for tomorrow"
AMY: "Oh okay it's all good"
As you get up she joins you in leaving the coffee shop. Before you go your separate ways you give each other another hug but this time it was the hug of people who were again as close as they were before they left for America.
AMY: "I missed you"
Y/N: "I missed you too Amy"
As you broke away from the hug you saw the sun was setting.
AMY: "Picture?"
Y/N: "Sure"
She took out her phone as you wrapped your arm around and she took the photos.
Y/N: "Hey send me those photos" you say as turn to get into your Uber back home. You remembered that you never replied to Tina so you got onto that.
*MESSAGE TO TINA*
'Yeah are you interested in joining for a bit?'
You had to wait for a bit before getting a reply.
*MESSAGE FROM TINA*
'Absolutely. We can play some games or just do whatever.'
*MESSAGE TO TINA*
'Okay sounds good. Toast is coming to join in the early afternoon and Aria is coming in the evening. Do you want come in between?'
*MESSAGE FROM TINA*
'Yeah sure just send me your address and I'll come by :)'
You sent your address to Tina as you got home and set up some stuff in the kitchen for when you and Aria are cooking. You still don't know what you're cooking she said she'd take care of all of it. Once all of that was set up you were finally able to relax after what was a pretty long day. The stream however was going to be a lot longer.