"9`;Trust."

"Can you believe it! He honestly doesn't make any sense

"Can you believe it! He honestly doesn't make any sense." You huffed while being embraced by your oh so loving boyfriend.

You had already finished telling Kazuha everything Heizou and you argued about.

"Calm down dove." Kazuha chuckled while hugging you tighter in his bed stroking your cheek time to time while he listened to what you were saying carefully.

How couldn't he? It was about his significant other after all!

He smiled at you trying to get you to calm down but he knew about Heizou's feelings towards you.

Everyone around you could easily tell but you were so drunk on his Kazuha's love to notice it. He was happy to know the control he had over you.

"Mm, Maybe you should stop talking to him for a while love." He smiled at you while he was in deep thought. Would you listen to him? You always said no when he brought this up.

But with the argument you had with him gave him hope maybe he would have just fully take you away from his only rival at any point.

"I don't know 'zuha... But maybe we do need time away from eachother." You mumbled against his chest which he smiled at.

"Mhm, It will be all better after that time. Trust me all right doll?" He chuckled seeing your face shift to not knowing what was the right thing to do.

How adorable you were always listening to him so well! He assured you that everything would be fine kissing your forehead every so often while you were getting drowsy.

"You can sleep here angel." He sealed his lips with yours one last time as you fell asleep in embrace so lovingly and carefree.

He was lucky to have you listening and doing what he told you 25/8

Kazuha knew the best for you so of course you would listen to him. He cared for you did he not?

 He cared for you did he not?

omg new chapter!!!

enjoy it guys pls

anyway good bye take care of yourselves mwah!!!