"21`;School."

˖𓍯

˖𓍯

Weeks had passed.

Weeks since school started.

But you felt ashamed and embarrassed to even go to school. At this point you were thinking on transferring to a new one.

"What got you thinking so deeply?" Heizou's sweet voice stood right in front of your desk questioning you.

"I think I'll transfer to a new school. This one makes me feel pretty bad." Your irked expression made him laugh.

"So selfish! What will I do without you?" He smiled while sitting on your desk.

"Heizou? What are you doing with them? I thought..." A voice came from behind.

A familiar one. The one which made you feel even worse.

Haven't you heard the news? Y/n broke up with Kazuha." Another soft voice replied.

"And you didn't tell us?" Yet another voice added on which sounded disappointed.

"My brother told me not so long ago I thought you two knew from Itto." Her voice explained herself.

"I remember you three saying you'd talk to Y/n if they left Kazuha. I'm leaving for you all to make up." Heizou got up and left not looking behind even once.

Even so, you wanted to leave. The intense air in the class was too much for you to handle.

The awful quietness added onto that as well.

Opening the windows for fresh air sounded nice but getting outside sounded better.

"So. How have you been?"Yoimiya's voice broke the silence.

"Okay. How about you?" The awkwardness and the dryness of the conversation was eating you up.

You hated it so much.

"Fine." Her voice became silent.

Even so. It felt like it was for nothing. Maybe some more people would help the conversation develop but with the four of you? Not knowing what to say?

Yeah, no. It definitely wouldn't work out.

With a sigh leaving your lips you got up and left the classroom.

You'd talk to them. But after the last encounter you possibly didn't have the courage to.

So until you were fully ready to talk it would be better to just think on what to say and how to fix the friendship you had.

"Hmm, If it isn't Kazu's ex. How have you been?" Scaramouche's voice had caught up to you making you stop in your tracks.

"Can you stop saying that?" You cringed at the name he called you while he shrugged.

"I'm honestly glad you left him." He happily continued leaving you puzzled.

"He used to always talk so obsessively about you. It was weird thank god you finally left him." He rolled his eyes at the memories.

"You do realize you aren't any better than him right?" You stared at him while he just stared at you.

"What are you talking about?" He just stared dead into your eyes.

"Didn't you talk badly about your current lover before dating them?" You asked while he thought for a second before starting walk.

"For context that was long ago." He left with that.

"He has a significant other?" Heizou walked up to you.

You just hummed as a response.

"Even he has a person I can't believe I'm all alone, It's hurting my pride!" He sighed out loud making you smile at his figure.

"Did you talk it out with the other though?" He asked in a serious face.

"I think I need more time to figure what to say." You frowned while he just got close to pull you into a long hug.

"Try to figure it out then, there is no rush." He replied while rubbing your back.

Added a reference from my other fic anyway

I'd just like to add on the previous update.

Some of y'all are ignorant as hell from what I've read in the comments you guys leave im not even joking

it shows how most of y'all would be too ignorant to people in manipulative relationships it's genuinely so sad when you think of how frequently it actually happens.

This is all I'll say and just leave it as that.

Take care of yourselves! Drink enough water don't skip meals and follow your sleep schedule!

Mwah!! <33