"15`;Night."

' ✦ ₊꒷

' ✦ ₊꒷

The one place you had to go daily had been over. A relief had washed over you knowing another school year was over.

Summer break finally started, You were mentally drained from the last year. You deserved a rest but god and your lover had other plans.

You were texting him in the middle of the night sacrificing sleep for him. Your eyes were bloodshot and burning while you were reading his random rants.

Kazuuu <333

Do you want to go to the convenience store?

No.

Too late come on down now dove.
Read at 4:27 am

Sneaking outside would be hard because your parents were light sleepers. Let alone that you've never sneaked out before.

You got up and made your way to grab a jacket. Walking out from the front door would be too loud. You didn't want your parents to wake up. So climbing down the windows would be better. You turned the lights on quietly and opened your window looking for how to get down.

But your heart skipped a beat out of shock when you heard a notification from your phone.

You quickly turned the lights off and checked your phone. 

Wannabe Detective.

What the hell are you doing in the middle of the night?

Are you stalking me? And this really shouldn't  concern you.

Huh?? I really don't care what you do.

The sudden light bothered me when I was working on a case. 

Besides, I saw a specific 'thing' outside and wanted to warn you on not to go.

Warn me about what??? 

Please stop atp it feels like you are trying to ruin my relationship.

seen at 4:35 am

You opened your window and climbed down carefully. Seeing Kazuha making his way towards you gave relief. You trusted him, He would catch you.

"You can jump now dove I'll catch you." He smiled faintly his arms wide open ready to welcome you.

Your grip had relaxed and you let yourself fall for him to catch you safely.

"Let's go now." You whispered still afraid your parents would hear.

' ✦ ₊꒷