Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(Candi)

On the phone with Neya

Candi: How you gonna fuck wifey after you just slept with me lol

Neya: Lol because I'm a boss

Candi: Lml so when will I get some more of you

Neya: Whenever I'm available

Candi: So Mema how are you and Nancy doing

Neya: Oh I see Gabi entered the room tell her how I fucked you good earlier

Candi: Lol girl get back to work but call me tomorrow

Neya: I will tell Gabi I said hello

With that being said I hung up the phone. Gabi knows I'm still friends with Neya she just doesn't know we are having sex. Even though Gabi is rough she isn't bad either but she still is nothing compared to Neya. Sometimes when I'm having sex with Gabi I imagine it's Neya. I was still in horny mood. Neya had to get rid of me since her wife came back. All she just did was fingering me and we made out. I went over to where Gabi was standing and pushed her against the wall. She looked shocked but went with the flow. I shoved my tug down her throat and she grabbed on to my ass. She picked me up and laid me down on the floor before I knew we were going at it like wild, drunk, horny teenagers.

*********************

I was at Bobby house right now. Bobby is the only man I will ever sleep with. Yeah I'm supposed to be a lesbian but Bobby and I have been attracted to each other since we were in high school. Our parents are best friends and Joy is his sister. It's not that my mom is upset I'm into girls but she is upset that I'm married out of my cultural. Gabi is African American and my mom is kind of prejudice. I'm only supposed to marry someone French or Spanish. But Gabi is black. But anyways ever since I lost my virginity with Neya, Bobby and I have been wanting to sleep together. I've been wanting this for six years now. Bobby is also married but his wife isn't home. Bobby picked me up and through me down on his bed. He got on top of me but I flipped things over. I felt like being in charge today. As he was about to unzip my skirt we heard the front door close. I quickly jumped off him and we fixed up our clothes. We were pretending to have a conversation when his wife walked in. I really don't like this bitch at all. She's one of the strippers at the club. We known her since high school.

Toni: Hey honey what is she doing here

Bobby: Just talking sweetie

Toni: Well tell her go home we have things to take care of

She shoved her tug down his throat and I was thinking yes your tasting me bitch. Bobby gave me head before we walked into the bedroom and I returned the favor for him too. I also had the key to his house so I'll be back soon. I decided to call Mema and see what she is up too.

Calling Mema

Mema: Holy bitch

Candi: Hey girl what's you up too

Mema: Nothing in this house chilling alone

Candi: Well I'm about to swing by your place

Mema: I thought you and Bobby were doing it

Candi: Nothing happened just oral we were about to then his wife came home

Mema: Ugh Toni bitch ass I swear she only married him for his money

Candi: Tell me about it but I hate talking on the phone and driving so I will be there in about a hour

Mema: Okay bye bitch see you soon

With that being said I hung up the phone. As I was driving down the street I seen Neya walking with her wife. They were holding hands and her wife was saying something but Neya looked so uninterested. I pulled up next to the sidewalk next to them. I wanted to make her wife mad just because lol this why I get into fights a lot. I can be a real trouble maker sometimes.

Candi: Hey cuteness where you going looking all fine today

Neya: Lol no where exciting just taking a walk with my wife

Candi: Lol well if wifey ain't treating you right you have my number and I'll be looking forward to our private session tonight

She bit her lip at me and I winked at her then turned to her wife who was looking at me evil. I blew a kiss to Neya and she acted like she caught it. I then pulled off and stopped at the light. I looked in the mirror and seen behind me in the mirror her wife was smacking her chest and yelling at her. I then seen them kiss and she started acting normal again. A few minutes later I got a text from Neya. I quickly check my phone and it said "Lol you trying get me in trouble but I got something for you later since you wanna start stuff ;) ;) ;)" I giggled and closed my phone.

About a hour later I was pulling up into the parking lot of Mema building. I got out the car and walked towards the front of the building where I seen Mema in the hallway lobby checking the mail. I knocked on the window she pushed the buzzer letting me in.

Mema: Hey sexy bitch

Candi: Lol why I gotta be a bitch all the time

Mema: Lol I call everyone that and you are sometimes

We walked up the stairs and into her apartment. I then seen Nancy sitting on the couch watching tv. She looked at me waved and smiled I did the same back. I went into her refrigerator looking for something to eat. I pulled out a half of a ham sandwich and can of beer. I then sat down on the couch and put my feet on the coffee table and began eating.

Mema: Lol bitch you acting like this is your house

Candi: Oh I forgot I gotta be fucking you to eat your food and put my feet on the table

Nancy: Lml

We talked and laughed for a little longer then I wanted to get home so I could take a nap and get ready for work.