Chapter 16

Chapter 16

(Neya)

I was in the room right now waiting for my private session with Candi. I was texting Patricia who is trying to argue with me right now. I really wish this girl would let me get a divorce because I can't take this shit. I was texting her then the curtain opens. I slide my phone in my pocket as I see Candi standing there in some sexy lingerie and handcuffs and a blind fold in her hand. She puts the handcuffs on me and the blind fold. I then hear her step out and she returns a few minutes later. She starts kissing me and I realize her tug is filled with chocolate. She then starts having me take all these different fruits and icing off her tug. After she takes off the blind fold and she turns on the music. She starts doing this sexy dance to promise by Ciara. Who ever said all white girls can't dance is a dumb ass because Candi can dance her little ass off. I couldn't take it anymore. I was getting hot and wet. I escape the handcuffs while her back was turned and I pull her into my lap. She looked surprise then started laughing.

Candi: How did you get out

Neya: I use to be in the military you could tie me in ropes and I can get out

Candi: That explains why your so strong but did you enjoy the show

Neya: Hell yeah

Candi: I thought you were gonna spank me because I got you in trouble by wifey earlier" she said seductively

Just then I laid her down in the seat. I moved her thong to the side and stuck my fingers inside of her. We went at it till at least three in the morning. I went home but she said she had unfinished business to take care of with Bobby.