Saiyan saga

(Relic's pov)
I woke up in a room my brother let me live in I then went in to the kitchen were my brothers wife is she see me and smile.

Chichi: oh good morning relic you just in time goku and gohan should be back any minute by now.

Relic:oh okay then I'll go ahead and take a seat then.

(???):chichi I'm back gohan and I caught a big one this time isn't that right gohan.

Gohan:hehehe yup dad

I heard the voice's of my nephew and brother from the outside of the house then I seen gohan coming in with a bag full of fruit and then goku who was carrying a large fish in his hand.

Chichi: (pats gohan head) oh I so proud of you gohan and you to goku now this will be everything that will be needed to make you three food for your trip to friends reunion at kame house

Relic:oh that's today I completely forgot!

Goku:yea me too I had a feeling that something was wrong.

Chichi:hehe oh well any ways just let me finish up on making your food then you can head on out.

(5 minutes later)

Chichi:okay there done (hands the 3 of them there bentos) now have a safe trip and be careful now okay.

Goku. (Gets on nimbus with gohan on his lap) don't worry chichi we'll be find there's no need to worry right gohan.

Gohan: yea mom uncle and dad are strong so there's no need to worry.

Relic:gohan your to nice for this world.

Goku:anyway we'll be going now chichi bye (nimbus taking off)
Gohan:(waves) bye mom
Relic:(waves) (bye chichi flying close by the nimbus)

Chichi:(wave them bye) I hop to see you back safe as well.

Chichi goes back in the house to relax and plans on cooking them a meal when they get back.

(Relic pov)
While was flying close to the nimbus I decided to start a talk with my brother and nephew.

Relic:hay bro

Goku:ya

Relic:what do you think if piccolo is doing I think he might be planning something.

Goku:I don't now but he hasn't done anything bad ever scine the tournament I'm more glad to our friends and see how there doing.

Relic:ya your right I guess I'm just worry is all any way we're we're almost there at kame house I wonder if owen, krillin, roshi, bulma and Yamcha been doing all this time.

Goku:I guess there is only one way to find out because we're here.

(Both stop since there now at kame house)