×yeonjun pov×

I glared at beomgyu as he bounced away, his hair flopping with every step.

turning back to soobin, I forced a sweet smile on my face and linked my arm with his, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"what's his name??"

soobin questioned, a dreamy glint in his eyes.

I rolled my eyes as soobin rambled on about beomgyu. I heard a scream and looked over my shoulder, seeing beomgyu and his friend chasing each other.

I scoffed and stopped, making soobin stop as well.

"soo, how 'bout we get some ice cream?"

I suggested and soobins face lit up as he nodded violently, bouncing up and down.

my heart melted at the bunny like boys reaction and grabbed his hand instead, linking our hands together.

ו×

I watched soobin in secret as he tasted his ice cream, his face lighting up happily as he licked it again.

I focused down to my now melting ice cream, sighing contently as I ate it.

"haha, you should have seen yeonjuns face when his friend absolutely and totally crushed on me."

I heard the familiar obnoxious voice that belonged to choi beomgyu, my mood instantly dimmed.

"oh my god do you follow me everywhere? are you that obsessed with me? I mean who isn't, have you seen me?"

beomgyus loud voice rang in my ears as he spotted me. I whipped around and stood up, my hands curling into fists.

"oh, im following you?? you can clearly see I was here first. tell him soo."

I turned back to look at soobin, who's head had snapped up upon hearing beomgyus voice.

"choi! everyone here knows me, I practically own this place, just like I own your heart."

beomgyu approached me and glared at me, a smirk on his face.

"if you 'own' this place, go to the back and get me another ice cream."

I demanded, the smirk in my voice. beomgyu shrugged and walked towards the counter.

"ayo! jakeyy~ come hereee!"

my face paled when taehyun started laughing, heat rised to my cheeks but I rolled my eyes to cover it up.

soobin was gazing lovingly at beomgyu, his eyes dazed.

a boy with fluffy brown hair bounced out from the back, a huge smile breaking out on his face as he noticed beomgyu.

"hey can you get me an ice cream, mint choco please."

beomgyu called sweetly, resting his palms on his cheeks to give himself an innocent look.

jake smiled and nodded, bouncing to the back.

beomgyu rolled his head back to look back at me, a cocky smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes and looked at soobin, who had a huge smile plastered onto his face.

"soo! why don't you go tell beomgyu to come here."