The story of MatchaBlossom

Kojiro has liked Kaoru since 7th grade and he will always remember the moment he realized he like Kaoru. It was spring at the time and there was cherry blossom petals were falling left and right as the two young boys were skate boarding down the side walk by a park with Kaoru was in front of Kojiro, then Kojiro saw it, he saw the most beautiful smile has ever seen in the entire universe on Kaoru's face. 

Kaoru loves the fact that he was the first to confess and he will always remember that moment. It was late February and Kaoru needed to get his feeling for his best friend off his chest before it hurt to much so he texted his friend saying 'I like you and I need to tell you this I'm sorry' he texted Kojiro because Kojiro was on vacation in Italy with his family. Kojiro never saw the text till he got home witch was in March and once Kojiro saw the text he texted Kaoru 'meet me at the park I need to talk to you'. Once Kaoru got that text from Kojiro he sent back 'ok what time' Kojiro simply responded with 'now' with that Kaoru got on his board and went to where Kojiro was. When he got there Kojiro hugged Kaoru and said "I like you to I've liked you since last year when we were skating down this side walk, will you go on a date with me" Kaoru hugged him back and said "I would love to go on a date with you" with that Kojiro garbed Kaoru's face and gave him a soft kiss on his lips.

Both Kaoru and Kojiro will remember the first time they said I love you to each other. It was after they had their first time (hehe) and Kaoru was cuddling up on Kojiro's chest and he was tired and clearly in love and so he simply said "I love you dopey gorilla" Kojiro kissed kaoru's forehead and laughed a bit and said "I love you too pinkie".

Kaoru and Kojiro where sitting together in silence on the sand looking at the beautiful sunset when Kojiro cleared his throat and said "I got in to that collage in Italy..." "Really, that's great" Kaoru was happy for the dopey gorilla he called his boyfriend, he really was, but he was still sad because that meant they had to be long distance and he tried to hide that hint of sadness. Kojiro noticed his boyfriend's sadness so he nudged him and said in a low voice and a smirk "You know, I was attracted to you first" Kaoru laughed a bit and said raising his eyebrow with the pricing and said "Yeah well, I confessed first" "touché pinkie, but I asked you out first and kissed you first" "Yeah but I said I love you first" Kaoru said looking at at Kojiro as if he had won. there was a moment of silence as Kojiro got on one knee and took out a ring box then said "Oh yeah, but I proposed first" Kaoru turned towards Kojiro with a shocked face "Kaoru Sakurashiki will you marry me?" right at that moment Kaoru started to cry and nod he's head and repeating yes over and over again while kissing Kojiro.       

I'm crying after writing this