Keep your mouths shut

Set in 2007, Ellen and Patrick have been in a relationship for 8 months, but no one knows about them.

Ellen POV:

I just finished shooting a scene with Sandra, in which Cristina said that she really needs to get laid. I really tried to stay focused and professional, but I felt the same. Even though Patrick and I had sex last night, I’m fucking horny.

After the director told us that we could go and have a break now, I immediately started looking for Patrick. I really needed him! It felt like hours until I finally found him, which may be because all I could think of was his massive, thick cock thrusting in and out of my tight wet pussy.
I found him sitting in the cafeteria with Eric.

“Patrick! Can I talk to you for a minute? It’s urgent!” I said with a slit smirk on my face, that only he would notice, while getting wetter just by looking at him. “Yeah sure! Sorry Eric, but I gotta go.” He said knowing exactly what I wanted. Because I was so damn horny, I didn’t want to go to our trailer. It’s a two-minute walk, and I didn’t want to wait this long. Instead, Patrick and I went to a storage room, no one ever used.

Patrick POV:

I was sitting in the cafeteria with Eric, while he told me about the ‘chick’ he laid almost every night. First, I was happy for him, because he really deserves someone who makes him happy, but after a second said that they were just friends with benefits. He just had asked me if I was seeing someone right now, when Ellen walked into the cafeteria and asked if she could talk to me for a minute. I was so relived, because I really didn’t wanted Eric to know that the person I was seeing was my hot co-star. Plus, Ellen and I decided to keep our relationship a secret for now. I immediately knew why Ellen wanted to ‘talk’ to me, after I saw the look on her face. This ‘talk’ would end up with loud moans of pleasure coming out of her mouth.

I stood up and followed her out of the cafeteria. She dragged me into the storage room, in which we only had sex in, if she was really horny, because she was too impatient to walk to our trailer. As soon as I closed the door behind me, I pushed her against the wall and started kissing her rough but passionate. She slightly opened her mouth, inviting my tongue to battle with hers. She tried to fight for dominance but lost.

I started to kiss her jaw and slowly went to her neck, looking for her favorite spot. She moaned in response. I started to pull her light blue scrubs over her head and was really happy to see my favorite navy-blue lace bra of hers. I took a few seconds just to admire my Ellie. She really was the most beautiful person exciting. I just wanted to start kissing her again, when I felt her slim fingers rubbing the huge bluge in my pants. She started undoing my belt, while I pulled her scrub pants down. She was wearing matching lingerie and it almost took my breath. She slid my pants down, to see my tighter than usual boxers. While she continued stroking my dick through my boxers, I pulled my shirt off, leaving both of us in underwear.

In slid my fingers into her panties, just to find her soaking wet. “Woah, I barely touched you and you’re already this wet…” “Only for-... oh god… paddy…!”, her respond ended in loud moans, as I rubbed her clit with my thumb, while sliding two fingers along her slit. I noticed that she was close so I decided to tease her and pulled my hand out of her panties. “Paddy… ohhh Paddy please….!!” she moaned. “Please what? Use your words!” “I need you to…” she took a deep breathe “to take off my panties and fuck me with your fingers… Please Paddy… please…!” Without responding her I dragged her panties down, threw them away and thrusted my index and middle finger into her tight core.

No ones POV:

In the meantime, Kate found Eric and sat next to him and filled Patrick’s empty seat. They talked for around 10 minutes, before Kate smirked at Eric. Of course, he immediately knew what she was up to, and both went to a storage room, no one ever used, except for them. Or so they thought.