Prologue

Hi My name is Lok and this is my, well start of my many adventures. Let me start with myself. I'm a boy that happens to Bisexual but I lean more towards the men side since I haven't met a girl or woman that makes me feel all flustering like. I'm a 16 year old boy, about 5 foot 9 inches tall and I have seen way too much. Right now I look like a boy with blond shoulder blade length hair and cobalt blue eyes. I like to wear loose clothing so people tend to think I'm younger than I am and some think I am a sub. I rather not go down that route right now though. Currently wearing dark blue jeans with sneakers, a very loose white hoodie with a gray shirt underneath. I tend to stay by myself so I'm an introvert. This is also due to my ADHD. Not so great in my opinion. But I have a secret. I'm a seeker and a mago or a wizard for those who don't understand italian. Around the time I was five I was sent by mom to an Arcanic Group by the name of Konseho of the Salamangkero. The first mago was italian and filipino so they did this with naming. Simple but gets the point across.

Moving on with my life I was trained to the point of the age of ten and for the next six years I was doing seeker business. My first titan was Kipperin, a flight type though he was Dad's first titan. Though now that I think about it I don't know where dad went. Nor does Mom. Now we are right where I am. A 16 year old attending a school all because the foundation thinks I need a new point of view and get to know kids my age. I doubt they went through what I did. A friend of mine that is a mago like me hacked in and told me Sophie Casterwill is in my history class. Great a know-it-all that happens to be a seeker, just what I needed. Please note my sarcasm. Ah, I'm here at the front office.

"Hello miss I'm Lok Lambert. A transfer in." I say to the lady in front of me.

"Ah, I've been waiting. I am Sharel. Call me Ms. S everyone does. Here is your schedule and the time table as well as a map if you need it." Ms. S tells me.

"Thank you very much Ms. S, do you know where the dorms are?" I ask.

"Yes thank you for reminding me it's this building here." Ms. S tells me while pointing at a building.

~TimeSkip to history class because I'm tired of the boring stuff~

It's the last class period of the day and I already hate it. This class does not care that I have ADHD and it's making me have a harder time keeping up. This teacher sucks. And what is worse is that Sophie is sitting right next to me. Though I think she knows my problem because she is helping me get through the work because of it.

~timeskip to the end of class~

"Thanks Sophie for helping me" I say to her before she leaves.

"It's no problem. You did say you had ADHD at the beginning, but the teacher didn't seem to care. You might wanna see Ms. S about that she can take care of anything. But she had to leave early so talk to her tomorrow." she tells me.

"Alright thanks see you tomorrow" I say

"Why don't I come with you to see if you need any more help" Sophie says.

"Ok then" I say.

~Time skip to dorm~

"Here we are Sophie." I say while putting things on the table.

"It looks barely lived in" She says

"Well I did just move right in so I barely had time to do anything with it." I tell her. Then say "Beware sarcasm is my only defense and I use it a lot."

"Duly noted" she replies

And then the windows break all of a sudden.

End

--------

Plat: and done. the idea does not belong to me. it goes to juubi-mage0327. they came with the idea but never acted on it. so the plot for once belongs to me. 

Lok: she is really tired and she made me personally different and I like it. 

Plat: spoilers the first in the harem is Dante Vale believe it or not. 

Cherit: make sure to vote, follow, comment, and share if you like this

Sophie: see you next time 

PS the video has nothing to do with the story I just like it.