Chapter 1

**Lok's POV**

Those were my windows. My precious windows. While I was attending to my windows Sophie took it upon herself to question the weird ass people in suits that broke my windows. I will never let that go. There are about six suits in my dorm room and they all looked more stupid than the last. At least whoever is the boss of them made sure to make the females wear pants. And I'm doing it again, but tune back into the convo.

"Suites! How did you find us?!" Sophie shouts and presses.

I think it was fairly obvious how they found us, Sophie. That tracker on your backpack ain't pretty or looks like it is a part of your pack. And I'm being sarcastic again.

"Sophie, you have a tracker on your backpack." I explained.

"When did that get there?" Sophie, now more calmer, states, "wait not the time run Lok!"

We run out of my dorm room with stupid people shouting at us to hand over the journal? What journal? Do they mean the one my dad left for me when I was younger? That old thing? If that was the case then no way was I folding that over. I grab Sophie's hand duck into an alley and softly cast an invisible spell. The suits run in as well but don't see us. They then leave with confused looks. Before Sophie can say anything we run off again.

"I'll tell you later what I did. But only when we aren't being chased by people that are dumber than rocks." I whisper, getting only a nod back.

Sophie then pauses and then whispers back to me "We should head to this address, it's Dante Vale's house and right now we could use every bit of help and seeker power we can."

I look at the address and then a street name. We weren't too far from it actually. I got Sophie's attention, silently told her to keep quiet and pointed to the street sign. She seemed to get the idea that we were close and I was telling her to be silent so we wouldn't be found out. We crept along the shadows making it to a gate around a big house. It seems that this Dante person is very wealthy. Well considering that Sophie mentioned he was a seeker it wasn't too surprising. What was, however, when the suits plus a small time boss? Came around the corner to see us in the courtyard.

"My name is DeFoe and you will hand over the journal. Men! Call out your titans." small boss I mean DeFoe says.

"Mind drone, come out and play!" Suit 1, 3, and 5 shouts.

"Time to fight Redcap!" Suit 2 and 4 say.

"Hahaha! What can you do now?" DeFoe says cackling.

Just then. "Could someone get to the door? I was just out to get groceries but I got too much." someone says.

Everyone looks at him and DeFoe looks at one of the suits to get rid of him. Turns out he's Dante Vale, and he is one good looking man. I should probably help now.

"Fight with me Sabriel" Sophie says, then just realizing I don't know about seekers.

"Lok be careful, this world is dangerous." she tells me.

"No shit Sophie. Rise and conquer, Xiao!" I say holding an amulet.

"You're a seeker!!" Both Dante and Sophie shout.

"Yep, I'll tell you more later. Xiao, these suits and small bosses are not welcome here. They are after the journal." I say.

"Roger, let's get busy." Xiao says emotionlessly.

I turned to suit 6 who thought it was a good idea to sneak about. "Ray pulse!" I manage to hit him with a seeker spell. I turn around and Sabriel and Xiao have taken out the others along with the titans. DeFoe and Grier plus the lackeys leave in a hurry. I thank Xiao and he leaves. I turn to Dante and Sophie saying "How about we go in and talk. I'm sure there is a lot you guys want to know."

—---

Plat: I did it! Take that College!

Lok: wow she is really motivated.

Xiao: but her sleep schedule is shit along with her mental problems.

Sophie: he isn't wrong but how come Cherit isn't in this one?

Plat: Because he isn't a fighter and I have something planned for him.

Dante: Plat does not own Huntik or Genshin impact. you will see other characters from Genshin and Honkai star rail as amulets for Lok. Mostly because Plat wants Lok to earn the titans in a similar fashion to the show. There maybe more but it is undecided right now.

Cherit: Please like, follow, comment, or share if you like this

Yuya: Thank you for waiting.

Plat: Bungo Stray Dogs will make an appearance in this fanfic, they will just be more sentient than most titans and can come out on their own. and yes Sophie will be getting together with Zhalia.