Lesson Number 1 🌶

Lesson number 1, Learn to lie.

When in doubt lie, when in danger lie, when bored, lie. As women, this lesson is taught to us very young, as women no one will know we aren't telling the truth, as a very bored woman I plan to use this weapon to my advantage, tonight. Lifes a game after all, and we all have the tools to play it.

Summer break has just begun, and we just graduated from college. So as a celebration my friend Kehlani, a gorgeous Filipino model who thinks she knows it all decided we should go clubbing. I obliged only because I knew she wouldn't give up and because I've been tense since breaking up with my ex a week before graduation.

So I got ready pinned up my curly hair with a few hanging strands to make my face look skinnier. Added some semi-expired mascara, attempted a new brown eyeliner I bought, and gloss. The easy part is done. The hard part is finding clothes.

Now the problem here lies in finding something to hold my boobs but I can still dance in and look good.  I have two options one halter top dress hot pink screams  look at me. Good choice but minimal boob support is better for bar hopping rather than dancing my pain away. Second choice is a dark purple tube tight dress that was thrown at me from Kehlanis closet purge. Good choice with straps big enough to wear a bra only bad thing is it is very skin tight, almost a second skin.

To save my dignity and stress of not flashing anyone my tits, purple it is. I'm sticking with two-inch heels for the night so I can last longer.

Now last but not least before heading out, photos. With Kehlani being a solid 5'10 without heels I can wear heels and not worry about craning my neck down. Next to her in heels, I reach a good 5'10. Together we look like a pair of maneaters. Me being mixed black and white, with brown eyes so dark they might as well be black and curly hair that tends to suffocate. And Kehlani is Filipino with slick straight black hair and brown eyes. We really could be maneaters, hunters for the night.

————————————————————————————

I've been at the club 20 minutes. I'm sipping my second margarita finally gaining the courage to go to the dance floor. I drag Kehlani with me, quickly apologizing from stealing her from the bartender who has paid for our previous drinks and take her to the dance floor.

We began swaying to the beat, eventually, the booze hits, and I'm sure what was normal-looking movements turned into sensual grinding on a stranger.   About an hour into the attempt at dancing I head back to the bar to get a drink, Kehlani finds me within minutes.
"Willow, there's a guy staring at you"
"There's been a couple staring, I'm gonna need you to be more specific" I dryly replied.
After receiving an intense eye roll, she says" Dark hair, black pants, black dress shirt, looks highly irritated to be here, and is sitting at the booth"
I slowly turn raking my eyes around the room, sipping my drink as if I'm enjoying the scenery of the night. When just as I turn to the last booth I see him. Looking still as death, looking like revenge taking form, is the most gorgeous man I've seen.

Keeping my movement I turn back to Kehlani with a grin, receiving one with the same delight. We make our move back to the dance floor. This time to seduce the man hiding in the dark booth.

Kehlani and I sway, grinding and holding each other, enough in a way that people around us start to stare and watch. We keep going, looking around not making too long of eye contact with anyone to prevent anyone from making movements toward us. As the song slows down I make a drop to my leg, drawing up my hand on my long legs, that seem exceptionally longer with the short dress. Arching my back just enough that my boobs are showing, just enough cleavage to make a man want more. I make eye contact with him. Raising myself slowly enough that Kehlani's hands stay on my hips and we sway and sway till the music picks back up. Not breaking eye contact with the beautiful man hiding himself. The song ends and we head back to the bar.