Lesson Number 2

Lesson Number 2, Never keep in contact with the stranger you just had public bathroom sex with.

You especially need to follow this lesson because if you don't things can and will get messy. Keeping contact with anyone you had public sex with is always a disaster more than not. They are normally one night and no one should relive it. And if not then they are someone you know, who also can relive the night. Never relive public sex with a stranger, not more than once, not if you can help it.

————————————————————————————

After arriving back at our shared apartment Kehlani was too wasted to ask any questions regarding the gorgeous bathroom guy, luckily for me because I was in no shape to answer any of the questions.

I've always followed the rules, my so-called lessons of life. But when I went to sleep and dreamed, I dreamed of that beautiful body and his wicked tongue and all the other things we could've done to each other's body.

Riccardo, gods even his name had me turned on. The dream felt like it went on for hours, his tongue a neverending blessing and curse, licking, and sucking, and sending me into oblivion again and again. And when his tongue was spent he used his fingers, first rubbing slowly, teasing, he knew he had me hooked.

One orgasm after another we went on and on for hours, in bed, on the counter, in the shower. I could feel him all over me. Just as we were about to go again, I got on my knees, it was a game for us, who lost control first, and I was not about to lose.

I looked up at him, taking in the shock now painting his face. I took him in my hand, moving smoothly over him, slowly. So tortuously slow that he grabbed my hair, there was lust in his eyes, a neverending hunger. " Say it" I teased, "Please" he ground out. So I took him in my mouth inch by inch, for what I couldn't fit in my mouth I held in my hand. Licked him down every part I could reach, all the way to the tip. "Ivy" he whined out, but at the false name, I gave him I woke up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up sweating, I clenched my thighs together feeling the obvious need left over from the dreams. I have never had such deep thoughts about sex with a stranger, I don't even think I've had them about people in my actual relationships. Definitely not my latest relationship with Joshua, gods he couldn't please a woman even if he took classes and had a vibrator.

But he was sweet, and I had known him for years, so it still hurt, still left me tense.

But I can't dwell on the past, especially since I could hear Kehlani blending a hangover smoothie in the kitchen. Well time to prepare for the relentless task that is Kehlani and her questions.

"Good morning," I say simply, plopping onto the stools by the island.

"Better for some more than others I bet", she states pouring the smoothie.

"Is that jealousy I detect" "No Willow, it is simply weariness that you had sex with that god of a man, so soon after your break up."

"Kehlani, I am fine, better than fine really, I feel back to normal, like my old self without the restraints of a relationship." She eyes me again as if she could see into my soul and tell truth from a lie. Luckily for me, it was the truth, I feel great, and now I know I've still got my old moves.

"Fine" she huffs "Tell me exactly what happened with a mystery guy" We both grin and I tell her what happened, all the way till when she basically dragged me out of the club.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's one o'clock on Sunday which means I have precisely 3 more hours until my interview. I used to work at the coffee shop near campus but now that I'm out of school I'm looking for a new part-time job. Since I've gotten used to customer service and Kehlani has mentioned to me how well I could get in tips if I were placed in a different setting, I looked up places hiring, and conveniently enough there were.