Part 2

I ran up to the attic and quickly changed into dry clothes and set Journal three on the shelf to dry out, "hopefully none of the text had gotten smeared." When I put my hat back on I felt two little bumps on my head and soon as I touched them, I got a terrible headache. "Owww, I didn't think I had hit my head that hard! My vision started to blur and a wave of nausea fell over me and I stumbled into bed and passed out.

Mabel's POV:
Dipper ran up to the attic stumbling a few times, hmm that's weird, whatever. I ran up to Wendy, heyWendyhaveyouseenStanwhereisheIhavesomethingtotellhim!!!!! Whoa slow down Mabel, don't have a heart attack. Stan just finished a tour, he should be outside. Thanks Wendy! and with that I rushed out the door. Hey Grunkle Stan!Ya Mabel, what is it? He asked. So when me and Dipdop went out to go explore we found something that you might like, it's a stream that's like crazy clear and I thought you might wanna do something with it. Oh really then you oughta to show me later there's another batch of tourists coming in, but that sounds great. He said. Ok great see ya later, I started off back into the shack thinking about all the pancakes I could get if the water sold a lot. I sat down on the living room floor and started to day dream about pancakes some more.